How was this even possible?

A few days ago, i was playing BTIS and I always like to check the player’s KD to know how the match will develop. And I came across 2 people that had Stand Off stance, and i tought “these guys must be very good”. One of them had Protector DRIFT unlocked. I checked how many kills those guys had needed to unlock those and I was totally shocked.

They did not have more than 300 kills.

So how were they able to use the stance and the armor?

I would say Haxzors, the rest of the community would say lag.

> I would say Haxzors, the rest of the community would say lag.

No they wouldn’t, they would say it correctly: Hackers.

strange, Its funny though i play agaisnt so many 130 lvl players and i demolish them time after time. How can you play that much and suck so bad… OH wait you get xp even if you loose and if you win they give you an extra 400 points.

> > I would say Haxzors, the rest of the community would say lag.
>
> No they wouldn’t, they would say it correctly: Hackers.

You didnt get the joke. Any time there is a legitimate complaint, everyone sites lag. Come off that high horse. geez.

Hacks?
That also explains why i got pwned so hard in those 2 matches _

> Hacks?
> That also explains why i got pwned so hard in those 2 matches _

Were they using Carbines?

Hard to know. I was quite a while ago and finding the game results could get tricky now. I just remember the other team was demolishing mine.

Spartan Ops…dummy.

> Spartan Ops…dummy.

Wait…what?

Anyway, yeah haxorz mods whatever you want to call it, it’s not legit.

I got called a modder by some umad kid yesterday. I lol’d and told him to go check my stat page on Waypoint. He asked me “what’s waypoint?”, I…

> > Spartan Ops…dummy.
>
> Wait…what?
>
> Anyway, yeah haxorz mods whatever you want to call it, it’s not legit.
>
> I got called a modder by some umad kid yesterday. I lol’d and told him to go check my stat page on Waypoint. He asked me “what’s waypoint?”, I…

The exact same thing happened to me!

> strange, Its funny though i play agaisnt so many 130 lvl players and i demolish them time after time. How can you play that much and suck so bad… OH wait you get xp even if you loose and if you win they give you an extra 400 points.

What does any of that have to do with someone that hacked their profile? The OP didn’t even mention anything about their rank.

OP - file a “system tampering” complaint on them over XBL.

> Spartan Ops…dummy.

If you are saying that they unlocked it trough Spartan Ops… Get your “facts” straight.

BTW, I found the game stats. Now the guy that had the Protector armor is shown to have Recruit. And apparently he never played after that match.

EDIT: Also found that the other guy has deadeye helmet and venator torso. Venator is unlocked for him and yet, he has never assassinating anyone…

> Spartan Ops…dummy.

You don’t unlock weapon commendations by playing Spartan Ops.

> > Spartan Ops…dummy.
>
> If you are saying that they unlocked it trough Spartan Ops… Get your “facts” straight.
>
> BTW, I found the game stats. Now the guy that had the Protector armor is shown to have Recruit. And apparently he never played after that match.

They remodded their accounts so they can go unnoticed. That hacker website [redacted} actually gives tutorials on how to do it undetected. Seriously, how are the folks at 343i not trying to have this den of hackers and modders shutdown.

> > > Spartan Ops…dummy.
> >
> > If you are saying that they unlocked it trough Spartan Ops… Get your “facts” straight.
> >
> > BTW, I found the game stats. Now the guy that had the Protector armor is shown to have Recruit. And apparently he never played after that match.
>
> They remodded their accounts so they can go unnoticed. That hacker website REMOVED actually gives tutorials on how to do it undetected. Seriously, how are the folks at 343i not trying to have this den of hackers and modders shutdown.

Yo man, edit out that site in your post or it will get moderated for “discussing cheating.”

I didnt know we werent allowed to say it anymore.

> I didnt know we werent allowed to say it anymore.

Can never be too careful.

> Spartan Ops…dummy.

I want to add to your post, b/c i agree. Players do SpOps to rank up faster, especially when they hit Spec-5, then all you need to do is have SR Rank and just play about 7 to 8 games per rank. Thats what im doing and im at SR111. Im doing it, b/c i want to finish the game and put it back on my shelf.

Also found that the other guy has deadeye helmet and venator torso. Venator is unlocked for him and yet, he has never assassinating anyone… I wont bother about the rest of the players in that match, i am sure most of them were not modders, because none of them got as many kills as the Protector guy.

Well, my conclusion is that 343i needs to take serious action against these people. Some people call others hackers without any proof, but in cases like this one, where there is clear proof, something must be done.