How was 343i allowed to ruin Halo so terribly

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343i I just want u to know you have ruined Halo. There used to be 80 to 100k people playing. Now there is only around 30k. Wow! Nuff said really but also you people must just be completely dumb. All the advice given to you by the community and still you create such a pathetic game with so much stupid crap in it. On top of the game just sucking, the online play is even worse due to the inability to filter based on connection or location…WHICH WAS A PART OF THE PRIOR HALO. Why would you remove something needed to ensure smooth game play? There is also the fact that it puts u into games that are practically over already. And the maps fin suck. 343i you suck. U ruined Halo. I hope whoever it is that ran Halo the last few years gets their stupid -Yoinks!- canned so they can go back to playing the dumb dungeons and dragons BS that caused them to have such pathetic visions of this game. Halo now sucks…just look at how many people don’t play anymore. Hahaha what a fin joke! 343i you are full of idiots!

Sooo, this proves what other than you are mad and most likely will get into trouble now. I am sure you could have been more constructive.

Do not worry. They will be left behind when the Great Journey begins.

Anyways. I will agree that they didnt do a good job with Halo 4, but they didnt do a bad job at it either. I dont think Halo 4 is THAT bad of a game. Its pretty decent.

EDIT:

I voted “Halo is good”. Not saying that it is good (its decent), but it was the closest to my opinion of the game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

Not mad, just super disappointed that a good game was ruined and warped into such garbage. As most successful games lean toward more realistic warfare type play, 343i has taken this game into fantasy land with all the extra garbage. It used to be about strategy and skill but now it’s all about ordinances, lag n no strategy or skill whatsoever. I have moved on and it looks like around 60 to 70 thousand other people have too. Hopefully there are more players like me, not deLuca34, who actually have the balls to say something, instead of being scared, in hopes the managers running this project are canned and replaced with people who can at least keep a good thing goin. The current staff clearly cannot…

Just in case you guys don’t feel like reading that nice block of text dropped by the OP, I summarized it for you-

Rants, insults 343, repeats.

I know I go on about how halo 4 is the worst but there isn’t any need to call 343i names. Not all members of 343i were to blame for the terrible story/gameplay. There’s probably some people in there that did a good job like maybe the concept artist or the guy who made the music, regardless if the music didn’t fit he still did a good job.

I wouldn’t be suprised if this thread gets locked because 343i don’t like getting attacked like this.

>

Here, I’ll summarize this one for you guys too-

Rants, insults 343, rants, attacks criticizer, insults 343.

Now listen buddy, I know you are just venting here, but that isn’t typicly acceptable on Waypoint. At present, your post contains zero constructive value.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Not like 343 listens anyways… still no classic playlist as the game’s population continues to dwindle. Pathetic.

> I wouldn’t be suprised if this thread gets locked because 343i don’t like getting attacked like this.

They shouldn’t be attacked like this. Regardless of how much someone THINKS their game is bad.

Also, what is up OP? Your GT is a rant in itself and this was your first post on Waypoint ever.

Why would you do this?

Let me put my two sense in. This is 343’s first major title outside of the Halo CE remake. Give 'em a break. Sure, they’re not perfect and there are some pretty big flaws, but the game is pretty good coming from a developer as new as this one. Halo 4 plays great, I’ve learned to forgive and ignore some of the issues, and it’s easily my favorite Halo only behind Halo 3.
343 IS listening to us. They’re fixing the weapon balancing and they have released really awesome maps for us to download. You don’t want Complex or Ragnarok? Don’t vote for it, then. They’re working on resolving JIP, only because we all complained about it. Halo 4 now has a ranking system similar to Halo 3, but it only works some of the time.
I’m sick and tired of hearing all the negative -Yoink- about 343 and Halo 4. Now excuse me, while I go back to maxing out my Slayer victories.

> > I wouldn’t be suprised if this thread gets locked because 343i don’t like getting attacked like this.
>
> They shouldn’t be attacked like this. Regardless of how much someone THINKS their game is bad.

That’s sort of my point Sherlock.lol

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Just stop playing like the other 390,000 people, I did, I just check back to see if they have realeased a classic playlist or BTB. Apparently 343 still has their head stuck up their -Yoink-, it’s okay I’ll play BF, skyrim and cod.

This is pretty obvious troll bait people.

Move along now.

This is a very neutral poll.

You’ve only played 1, ODST and 4? Weird