How triggered would you be...

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make inappropriate posts. This includes titles.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

If Halo 6 ALSO had a cliffhanger ending… I would probably rage for a good 10 minutes if this happens. However, it would confirm another Halo game, which is always great. But still… GAH!

I don’t know why they can’t just make a trailer 2-3 months after release of what the next one would be about instead of a cliffhanger.

> If Halo 6 ALSO had a cliffhanger ending… I would probably rage for a good 10 minutes if this happens. However, it would confirm another Halo game, which is always great. But still… GAH!

Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 4, and Halo 5 all technically had cliffhangers… So I wouldn’t mind it.

> If Halo 6 ALSO had a cliffhanger ending… I would probably rage for a good 10 minutes if this happens. However, it would confirm another Halo game, which is always great. But still… GAH!

I generally hate cliffhangers, so I wouldn’t be too happy about it. We’ll see what happens.

> > If Halo 6 ALSO had a cliffhanger ending… I would probably rage for a good 10 minutes if this happens. However, it would confirm another Halo game, which is always great. But still… GAH!
>
> Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 4, and Halo 5 all technically had cliffhangers… So I wouldn’t mind it.

I mean things like Halo 2 or 5 cliffhangers. The ones that straight up confirm that there is more to come. The other ones ended off in a way that leaves wiggle room to make more games if the need be. CE could have been the end, but it wasn’t. 3 could have been the end, but it wasn’t. Halo Wars could have been the last we heard from the Spirit of Fire, but it wasn’t.

> > If Halo 6 ALSO had a cliffhanger ending… I would probably rage for a good 10 minutes if this happens. However, it would confirm another Halo game, which is always great. But still… GAH!
>
> I generally hate cliffhangers, so I wouldn’t be too happy about it. We’ll see what happens.

It really REALLY shouldn’t happen… But you never really know…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make inappropriate posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

On a triggering scale of 1 to 10 it would barely register.
Partly because (sorry don’t hate me fellow Spartans) it’s ‘just’ a game, partly because the Halo single player and story has been secondary to multiplayer to me… but mainly because I’m not a special snowflake or under the age of 10.
(apologies to anyone in advance if they feel triggered by this post!). :slight_smile:

Did halo 5 have a cliffhanger? I didn’t notice cause I wasn’t drawn into the story to be left hanging.

At the end of the game I was like I’m not really sure what happened in the game cause nothing did.

i only played through it once I took my time searching for collectables and still finished it insanely quick that I was shocked when I saw my completion time. 4:30 hours taking my time it makes no sence.

This is the Reclaimer TRILOGY so if it had a cliffhanger, some walls about to get punched.

> Did halo 5 have a cliffhanger? I didn’t notice cause I wasn’t drawn into the story to be left hanging.
>
> At the end of the game I was like I’m not really sure what happened in the game cause nothing did.
>
> i only played through it once I took my time searching for collectables and still finished it insanely quick that I was shocked when I saw my completion time. 4:30 hours taking my time it makes no sence.

It did. Cortana was triggering the Guardians and Infinity was randomly running away. AND THAT’S ABOUT IT. The story was kinda meh. The action was there. The battlegrounds were there. The story wanted to be there, but just wasn’t

> This is the Reclaimer TRILOGY so if it had a cliffhanger, some walls about to get punched.

Yup. Halo games seem to come in 3s.