How to unlock achilles armor in halo 5

how to unlock achilles armor in halo 5??? help-me!! please

Spartan Company Kill commendations. all at level 3 for chest, all at level 5 for helmet.

Join or make a spartan company and grind away.

No, all the kill commendations have to be 4/5 for the armor and completed for the hemet.

You have to be in a Spartan Company and achieve 3/5 of the kill commendations to get the Achilles armor and 5/5 kill commendations to get the Achilles helmet.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Join or make a spartan company and grind away.

Grind all day. We’re close. So close.

I know I’m late but I’m really close. I was wondering if game mode comendations needed to be at 3/5 as well.

> 2533274947553483;7:
> I know I’m late but I’m really close. I was wondering if game mode comendations needed to be at 3/5 as well.

Game mode and assist commendations don’t matter for the Achilles

Just one more question, if your in a clan by yourself can you still get the armor, join back to a clan and still wear achilles?

> 2533274947553483;9:
> Just one more question, if your in a clan by yourself can you still get the armor, join back to a clan and still wear achilles?

Well you need at least 4 people to create a spartan company…unless you mean that all others have left your company and you are the sole survivor, if so, then I would suggest disbanding and joining up with another company.

> 2533274947553483;9:
> Just one more question, if your in a clan by yourself can you still get the armor, join back to a clan and still wear achilles?

if you manage to get all those commendations by yourself then you truly need a life

> 2598282106450095;11:
> > 2533274947553483;9:
> > Just one more question, if your in a clan by yourself can you still get the armor, join back to a clan and still wear achilles?
>
>
> if you manage to get all those commendations by yourself then you truly need a life

I think what he is saying is if he leaves his current company to get achilles in another, can he go back to his first company and still have achilles. If this is the case, yes you can.

If you’re not in a maxed-out (or nearly full) Spartan company, you’re doing it wrong.

yup, just join who of members of Spartan company!!!

Get in a Spartan Company that is going to be maxed out or is maxed out 100/100 and grind away. We are at 70% for the chest armor and about 52% for the helmet.

Now let’s say someone joins a spartan company who has already unlocked the certain armor, can those people still acquire that armor or will they have to do certain things to acquire the armor/helmet?

> 2533274859387231;16:
> Now let’s say someone joins a spartan company who has already unlocked the certain armor, can those people still acquire that armor or will they have to do certain things to acquire the armor/helmet?

Do you even Necro bro?

Answer: No, you will have to get the armor else where.

Play the game. A lot.

> 2533274859387231;16:
> Now let’s say someone joins a spartan company who has already unlocked the certain armor, can those people still acquire that armor or will they have to do certain things to acquire the armor/helmet?

Please don’t bump old topics thanks - to answer your question, you need to be in an active company at the time the unlock is made or your won’t get it. If you join a company after they have unlocked the helmet, you won’t get it. The only other way is to join a new company