HOW TO Turning right?

So I know I’m supposed to not post bugs, because I’m supposed to leverage? this link.
support.halowaypoint. com /hc/en-us/categories/4407697575572-Halo-Infinite
But there’s absolutely nothing about turning at different rates there, OR how to get actual support.

WHY CAN I TURN LEFT AT 100% SPEED AND TURN RIGHT AT RANDOM PERCENTAGES??
Anyone getting this bug. No other game does this. 3 controllers all lead me to know it’s H:I.

I’m running a 5950 and a 3090FE. It’s not my set up.

3 Likes

ANYONE out there have any ideas?
Cuz Halo Infinite is busted as bro.
u tube / watch?v=QtiI-BJL_Bo
Call me when Halo goes back to Red vs Blue; Not
Salmon vs Sky

1 Like

Bruh, no idea, but if you’re sure it’s not a controller then good luck being heard. This game do kinda be runnin like doo doo doe.

the 12 other 3rd person/1st person games I have, have no issue turning right.
Emulators read it as 100%.
The worst part is it’s 1 out of maybe 15 turns will be slow as. The Ghost, however, is 100% of the time it’s slow turning right.

I had this same issue! Also 3090FE. I had to disable steam controller support in the infinite game properties in my steam library. It was causing some weird glitches in general

Have you tested different controllers?

Also follow this guide to post links without breaking them up:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/html-cheat-sheet-your-guide-to-waypoint-forum-shorthand-and-shortcut-codes/32061?u=trand0

I’ve tried a 3rd party “Xbox 360” Wired controller. 2 xbone controllers connected wired, and a PS4 controller connected by bluetooth and wired.
I’ve uninstalled Halo Infinite. IF I install it for campaign, I’ll try the steam controller support suggestion FFFFFOOO made.
Trand0 I thought we werent allowed direct links so I’m not trying to break any rules here.

There are no hyperlinks, but you can post full copy/paste links using that method. Completely fine, it’s built into the forum’s coding. No worries :slight_smile:

Any results?