How to time Spartan Charge?

Just have played about 4 hours but I have so far failed to land a spartan charge. Is there something with the timing? Do I need to wait for a green light to hit the melee?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

The white bars will turn red when you are close enough to your enemy to hit them with a charge. The charge has no tracking so you can easily miss if you try and hit them in the side.

Is the Spartan charge a 1 hit kill? Because there seems to be mixed results whenever I see people getting hit (haven’t hit or been hit by one yet). But my friend Spartan charged someone, he didn’t die and then he Spartan charged him back and he did haha

> 2533274803435967;3:
> Is the Spartan charge a 1 hit kill? Because there seems to be mixed results whenever I see people getting hit (haven’t hit or been hit by one yet). But my friend Spartan charged someone, he didn’t die and then he Spartan charged him back and he did haha

1 hit kill from the back. If a Spartan is at full health and shield when you hit the Spartan anywhere else, then he/she will be left at half health, no shield.

I’ve noted I have to keep certain distance so when I sprint then the thrusters give me more boost and there is when I can spartan charge them.

I been trying to get assassination kills but I keep getting charge kills lol and it’s when you’re close to the enemy maybe if you tap it it will charge and holding it is the assassination still getting used to it