How to tell Ghosts of Meridian will have no modes!

Just wanted to show you guys how to tell that there will be no modes in the coming update because some people still have hope.

This here is the reveal of hammer storm, now look at the req spreadsheet and how they display game modes in reveals.

Here is the reveal of Ghosts of Meridian clearly missing the game mode section the previous update had

Here is the reveal for infinitys armory take a look at what the update sheet looks like with two maps side by side then compare it to the Ghosts of Meridian sheet.

There is also a theory going around that it could be Warzone Firefight now let me debunk that too.

Here is a link to Xbox news confirming Warzone Firefight is set for a summer release. Summer starts June 20th confirming original speculation of a late June early July release date.

It’s either the Rig remix, which would work if it is also set on Meridian (it has a lava stream and all, so it’d make sense) or the Warzone Assault version of Darkstar. It’s in the map slot.

> 2533274846978810;2:
> It’s either the Rig remix, which would work if it is also set on Meridian (it has a lava stream and all, so it’d make sense) or the Warzone Assault version of Darkstar. It’s in the map slot.

I have a feeling it will be a rig remix since you’re right it would 100% fit the theme of GoM.

I doubt it being a Warzone Assault map since 343 probably wouldn’t want to have both maps be Warzone related

But who knows? Maybe they’ll ignore Arena maps this time around in order to have 2 Reach remakes or something next update? But that would also destroy the potential of a Warzone map set on Reach :wink:

My guess is it is the Rig remix, weve know about it since after launch.

> 2533274904245048;4:
> My guess is it is the Rig remix, weve know about it since after launch.

I hope so or a new Arena map set on Meridian for the sake of Arena players :wink: