How to start 'Firefight Matchmaking'?

Hi all,

I started playing Halo Reach yesterday for the first time in about 5 years. I don’t really know if features/gamemodes are taken away, or if they still exist.

So probably a dumb question, but I can’t find ‘Firefight Matchmaking’ anywhere. I can find firefight, but not the matchmaking variant. And since 3 of the 4 daily challanges are in Firefight Matchmaking, I kinda want to play them.

I looked at video’s on YouTube, but they only show the actual gameplay, and not how to get there…

So, anyone kind enough to explain me how to get the ‘Firefight Matchmaking’ (if it still exists)? Like “first click here, then click here, then you see ‘Firefight Matchmaking’.”

Thanks for any help!

When you first launch the game select main menu, matchmaking, playlist, pick the last category called ‘cooperative’ and there you’ll find firefight. Score attack and anniversary firefight located under the anniversary category also works.

> 2533274824872173;2:
> When you first launch the game select main menu, matchmaking, playlist, pick the last category called ‘cooperative’ and there you’ll find firefight. Score attack and anniversary firefight located under the anniversary category also works.

Thank you! :slight_smile: