How to setup Halo 2 on PC

Hey guys

I really want to start playing Halo 2 again and have no idea how to set it up ?

If someone could post a video or a guide that explains step by step how to start playing Halo 2 on PC I would really appreciate it, thanks

Okie dokie. I’ll really condense this down so it’s simple.

Step 1: Insert Disc
Step 2: Select one of the options on screen (I usually go “full game install”, but there are two other options)
Step 3: Enter your product key when prompted to. This is found at the back of the game manual or inside of the case.
Step 4: Run the game and sign into Xbox Live.
Step 5: Have fun.

If you have any problems, post them here and we’ll be happy to help. :slight_smile:

> Step 1: Insert Disc
> Step 2: Select one of the options on screen (I usually go “full game install”, but there are two other options)
> Step 3: Enter your product key when prompted to. This is found at the back of the game manual or inside of the case.
> <mark>Step 4: Run the game and sign into Xbox Live.</mark>
> Step 5: Have fun.

That’s the problem. It won’t download an update no matter what. Offline update file doesn’t work for me as well. Well, at least I can play offline.

It’s never simple when it comes to GFWL. It’s an awful service. I barely managed to install GoW. Pre-patched version installed from the disk can’t run when the system clock is set to year >2009. On the other hand, the update will fail if you have an early date. Took me some time to figure this out. Offline updates didn’t work as well. I had to change the date, run the game, Alt+Tab, change the date back, Alt+Tab, run GFWL, lol.