how to report and block

Some guy named (they made me take it off) was on my team in arena and first thing he does is teamkill and then -Yoink!- me. He proceeds to keep shooting me all match and manages to tk me like 3 times and get me killed numerous times as i had no shields. I did not quit and I did not retaliate.

He then proceeds to spam me with invites once the game is over. I recorded the game but dont know where that stores as I havent been on xbox long. How do I report this person and block them from inviting me. Also, where do I send the footage to 343i so they can review?

• Calling out ain’t allowed on the forums - Go to their gamer card and select block.

Calling out? ok. So the person can just run around and ruin people’s gaming experience? He made the choice to be the clown.

How do I send the video to 343i

> 2533274806804311;3:
> Calling out? ok. So the person can just run around and ruin people’s gaming experience? He made the choice to be the clown.
>
> How do I send the video to 343i

You can’t. There’s no way to contact 343 except the front door. Also you would have to send it to ms rather than 343. But it probably still won’t do anything.

I am not sure who you are, or why I would send you the video but I figured it out.

Just remove the name from your post and your perfectly fine. They don’t want people being called out on here.

As for how to block him, pretty sure there’s a block option if you select his gamertag and go to view gamercard.

> 2533274806804311;5:
> I am not sure who you are, or why I would send you the video but I figured it out.

Sorry I had a typo I ment MS as in Microsoft but I’m using a tablet and it had auto spell correct.

> 2533274879407634;7:
> > 2533274806804311;5:
> > I am not sure who you are, or why I would send you the video but I figured it out.
>
>
> Sorry I had a typo I ment MS as in Microsoft but I’m using a tablet and it had auto spell correct.

haha, that makes more sense.

> 2533274849649429;6:
> Just remove the name from your post and your perfectly fine. They don’t want people being called out on here.
>
> As for how to block him, pretty sure there’s a block option if you select his gamertag and go to view gamercard.

I guess you wouldnt want to have accountability to being a -Yoink-, especially when it can be backed by video right? lets protect the morons that play I guess
-1 halo waypoint

> 2533274806804311;8:
> > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > 2533274806804311;5:
> > > I am not sure who you are, or why I would send you the video but I figured it out.
> >
> >
> > Sorry I had a typo I ment MS as in Microsoft but I’m using a tablet and it had auto spell correct.
>
>
> haha, that makes more sense.

Oh my gosh… lol :joy:

> 2533274806804311;9:
> > 2533274849649429;6:
> > Just remove the name from your post and your perfectly fine. They don’t want people being called out on here.
> >
> > As for how to block him, pretty sure there’s a block option if you select his gamertag and go to view gamercard.
>
>
> I guess you wouldnt want to have accountability to being a -Yoink-, especially when it can be backed by video right? lets protect the morons that play I guess
> -1 halo waypoint

Well unless you remove the name your gonna get banned for calling out. It sucks and ive had this happen many times to me where I just wanna break my controller, but we just have to deal with it.

We don’t want to condone or promote witch hunts on the forums, so we don’t allow calling out other users. Very easy for innocent users to get caught up in something they didn’t do. If you report them on Xbox live the enforcement team will look into it

> 2533274806804311;1:
> Some guy named (they made me take it off) was on my team in arena and first thing he does is teamkill and then -Yoink!- me. He proceeds to keep shooting me all match and manages to tk me like 3 times and get me killed numerous times as i had no shields. I did not quit and I did not retaliate.
>
> He then proceeds to spam me with invites once the game is over. I recorded the game but dont know where that stores as I havent been on xbox long. How do I report this person and block them from inviting me. Also, where do I send the footage to 343i so they can review?

As mentioned by the other members, file a complaint, one you think fits the users actions. Do not embelish or make up anything, false reporting is not a good idea. You have the option to add a comment when filing the complaint, do so, the more info the better. Once you have done that block the user. They will not be able to spam you. You may get flack from their friends, some players will give your tag to their mates. If that happens, do not reply, they want you to in order to report you. Just file complaints and block if needed.

Welcome to Xbox Live, not everyone is like the user you met. There’s loads of great players out there.

Thanks guys. Didnt know it was against forum rules. I took the name down. i didnt embelish a story. I saved the game footage. Guy tk’d me right from the start and chased me down the whole match. Then sent repeated invites. Not sure what his issue was besides being a -Yoink- troll. People like that can ruin the experience for others…so I want to do my part to make sure that is known. I didnt quit the game ( people get banned ) I didnt tk back, and I didnt respond to his comment that he messaged me. Frustrating because I just had a great run from silver 2 straight up to 5 and pushing 6 and then that happens.

There is no reason to banned people from playing halo 5.I’ve never played a game that bans me.Please make a change,talk to 343,im tired of getting banned

> 2535456988124377;15:
> There is no reason to banned people from playing halo 5.I’ve never played a game that bans me.Please make a change,talk to 343,im tired of getting banned

This is not the appropriate thread. There’s a banned thread down in the Support section you can contribute to.

However looking at your game history, you need to stop leaving games. You’re getting banned because you quit a lot of matches. You are messing up the game for everyone else in the lobby so yes, you should be quit banned.