How to really check what is good in Halo 5

Sprint or No sprint
map voting or not map voting

We don’t know what the best solution is because we are only a small part of the community…
what about we have Halo 5 MP and Halo 3A MP
Halo 3A would be exactly like halo3 on the 360

so we could see what the people like to play and like.
Because we as the Waypoint community are only a small part of the halo players.
If halo 3A has a higher population than H5 we and 343i we all could see that sprint and all this 343 stuff is bad for halo

I am against this because I want everyone to be forced to deal with sprinting, and climbing, and boosting, and spartan charging, and REQs…

I love this game. It isn’t perfect, but anyone who complains about new toys is a spoiled brat.

> 2533274873204041;2:
> anyone who complains about new toys is a spoiled brat.

I love this hahahaha

> 2533274873204041;2:
> I am against this because I want everyone to be forced to deal with sprinting, and climbing, and boosting, and spartan charging, and REQs…
>
> I love this game. It isn’t perfect, but anyone who complains about new toys is a spoiled brat.

It’s not being spoiled if you never asked for any new toys. If someone bought me a new toy I did not want or ask for, I would return it, get cash or store credit, and buy something I would enjoy. Pretty simple actually.

> 2533274800383882;4:
> > 2533274873204041;2:
> > I am against this because I want everyone to be forced to deal with sprinting, and climbing, and boosting, and spartan charging, and REQs…
> >
> > I love this game. It isn’t perfect, but anyone who complains about new toys is a spoiled brat.
>
>
> It’s not being spoiled if you never asked for any new toys. If someone bought me a new toy I did not want or ask for, I would return it, get cash or store credit, and buy something I would enjoy. Pretty simple actually.

Then instead of complaining to the Santa Claus (in this extended metaphor) and getting all of the other kids’ toys chopped up so they only get half of each toy, they should do just as you suggest and leave them alone.

> 2533274800383882;4:
> > 2533274873204041;2:
> > I am against this because I want everyone to be forced to deal with sprinting, and climbing, and boosting, and spartan charging, and REQs…
> >
> > I love this game. It isn’t perfect, but anyone who complains about new toys is a spoiled brat.
>
>
> It’s not being spoiled if you never asked for any new toys. If someone bought me a new toy I did not want or ask for, I would return it, get cash or store credit, and buy something I would enjoy. Pretty simple actually.

Look at that you solved your own problem! Good on you, you little problem solver you

Halo MCC…ya ya, it was buggy. We all know…

> 2533274873204041;2:
> I am against this because I want everyone to be forced to deal with sprinting, and climbing, and boosting, and spartan charging, and REQs…
> I love this game. It isn’t perfect, but anyone who complains about new toys is a spoiled brat.

Is this serious? lel go play BO3 if you want all that.

> 2533274873204041;2:
>

If you love sprinting so much, you’re more than welcome to play H4, BO3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, CoD:AW, Battlefront, etc

Those of us who don’t like sprint have… what? MCC, when it decides to work. I don’t think it makes us spoiled brats to want just one game that plays like a classic console shooter, especially when that game is a sequel to a game that founded itself on simplistic gameplay.