How to quit games in progress with no ban

i hate being put into losing games with no way of a comeback.

So, in the menu screen, when the game starts to load, if the screen doesn’t change to the map you are going to play, you’ll be put in a game already in progress.

If the map doesn’t show up just simply join a friend or quit the game, and the just start again the search.

that way im never in losing teams without hope.

Or don’t quit at all. Play with a team.

> 2535447480293666;2:
> Or don’t quit at all. Play with a team.

I do play with a team, but whenever they’re not online, this is the solution.

Or you know just use try hard mode. There is always a chance!

I think thats common sense

Quitting puts you in quitters games more often. I don’t quit and I’d say it’s around 50/50 if I jip into a winning game.

Games even as much as a 300 point difference can still be turned around you never know what will turn the tide off a game. I’d say I’ve won more jip losing teams than when I jip into a winning game.

> 2533274843875149;1:
> i hate being put into losing games with no way of a comeback.
>
> So, in the menu screen, when the game starts to load, if the screen doesn’t change to the map you are going to play, you’ll be put in a game already in progress.
>
> If the map doesn’t show up just simply join a friend or quit the game, and the just start again the search.
>
> that way im never in losing teams without hope.

This is where you last tried this :slight_smile: When you need it the link to the ban thread is in my signature.

Honestly I hate the players who quit, especially in the Arena game types (unless they’re 2-20 or something lol). I can often take it and still win in team doubles, In Team Arena I used whatever hiding spots I know while In Warzone I just try to play with little efficiency. The worst things I’ve had are a 1v4 in slayer or a 4v12 in Warzone.

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2533274843875149;1:
> > i hate being put into losing games with no way of a comeback.
> >
> > So, in the menu screen, when the game starts to load, if the screen doesn’t change to the map you are going to play, you’ll be put in a game already in progress.
> >
> > If the map doesn’t show up just simply join a friend or quit the game, and the just start again the search.
> >
> > that way im never in losing teams without hope.
>
>
> This is where you last tried this :slight_smile: When you need it the link to the ban thread is in my signature.

Fruqo’t beat me to it

If your joining in progress, your playing social which doesnt have a ranking system so why care enough to avoid it. As long as I’m having fun in the match, social games are no worries. The only fix JIP truly needs is that it Should not join players in past the half way mark of the game.

How about we don’t hurt our teams by quitting and just suck it up? Quitters are the reason why I yell at my TV. Many “gamers” these days know how to take a loss with dignity. All that is is poor sportsmanship. They are the same people that will talk trash after they win a game.

> 2533274879407634;9:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > 2533274843875149;1:
> > > i hate being put into losing games with no way of a comeback.
> > >
> > > So, in the menu screen, when the game starts to load, if the screen doesn’t change to the map you are going to play, you’ll be put in a game already in progress.
> > >
> > > If the map doesn’t show up just simply join a friend or quit the game, and the just start again the search.
> > >
> > > that way im never in losing teams without hope.
> >
> >
> > This is where you last tried this :slight_smile: When you need it the link to the ban thread is in my signature.
>
>
> Fruqo’t beat me to it

A lot can happen in five days, skate.

One player can make a difference. I’d say 2 out of 5 losing games in progress I join, my team normally ends up winning.

This only applies to games that are joined before the halfway mark for me though.

Almost a .500 comeback ratio isn’t too bad, and those games where you come back feel amazing!

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2533274843875149;1:
> >
> > So, in the menu screen, when the game starts to load, if the screen doesn’t change to the map you are going to play, you’ll be put in a game already in progress.
> >
> > If the map doesn’t show up just simply join a friend or quit the game, and the just start again the search.
> >
>
>
> This is where you last tried this :slight_smile: When you need it the link to the ban thread is in my signature.

Oh the irony of that example. Getting a DNF and blowing the chance to join a lopsided win in progress. Kinda detracts from the “look how smart I am” nature of the OP.

> 2533274968722829;14:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > >
> > > So, in the menu screen, when the game starts to load, if the screen doesn’t change to the map you are going to play, you’ll be put in a game already in progress.
> > >
> > > If the map doesn’t show up just simply join a friend or quit the game, and the just start again the search.
> > >
> >
> >
> > This is where you last tried this :slight_smile: When you need it the link to the ban thread is in my signature.
>
>
> Oh the irony of that example. Getting a DNF and blowing the chance to join a lopsided win in progress. Kinda detracts from the “look how smart I am” nature of the OP.

Youre right it realy ironic.Tehhe

> 2533274880633045;7:
> > 2533274843875149;1:
> >
> >
> >
>
>

That is actually my team, check my warzone history and you’ll see those names frecuently, i got kicked out of that game numb nuts.

> 2533274843875149;16:
> > 2533274880633045;7:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
>
> That is actually my team, check my warzone history and you’ll see those names frecuently, i got kicked out of that game numb nuts.

Aw how sweet…it’s like you’re trying to insult me and just aren’t very good at it.

> 2533274880633045;17:
> > 2533274843875149;16:
> > > 2533274880633045;7:
> > > > 2533274843875149;1:
> > > > i hate being put into losing games with no way of a comeback.
> > > >
> > > > So, in the menu screen, when the game starts to load, if the screen doesn’t change to the map you are going to play, you’ll be put in a game already in progress.
> > > >
> > > > If the map doesn’t show up just simply join a friend or quit the game, and the just start again the search.
> > > >
> > > > that way im never in losing teams without hope.
> > >
> > >
> > > This is where you last tried this :slight_smile: When you need it the link to the ban thread is in my signature.
> >
> >
> > That is actually my team, check my warzone history and you’ll see those names frecuently, i got kicked out of that game numb nuts.
>
>
> Aw how sweet…it’s like you’re trying to insult me and just aren’t very good at it.

Without the power of the properly placed comma, his insults lose a lot of steam.

or you can play with the team you been givin i mean i joined a team and made an impossible come back in slayer and warzone because i stayed and fought

There is nothing quite as satisfying as joining a losing team and then carrying them to victory. It doesnt always happen, but it does make you feel accomplished