How to progress Battle Pass

So it seems, at least from these Bot matches in the flight, we aren’t getting any XP per match and only from challenges. With this in mind, how do they expect anyone to be able to max out their Battle pass in this flight? Unless you saved all your credits for the auto level up it seems impossible, or am I missing something?

> 2533274855648543;1:
> So it seems, at least from these Bot matches in the flight, we aren’t getting any XP per match and only from challenges. With this in mind, how do they expect anyone to be able to max out their Battle pass in this flight? Unless you saved all your credits for the auto level up it seems impossible, or am I missing something?

I keep getting daily ones and have already done my weekly. Don’t think we’ll be able to reasonably get max rank unless they change something. I’m not too into the challenges for BP though. It’s just very surface level boring stuff. Prefer challenges to get credits/rewards. And i’d like hard challenges. Not get 50 kills.

> 2533274855648543;1:
> So it seems, at least from these Bot matches in the flight, we aren’t getting any XP per match and only from challenges. With this in mind, how do they expect anyone to be able to max out their Battle pass in this flight? Unless you saved all your credits for the auto level up it seems impossible, or am I missing something?

You can use the Extra XP boost to give you 2x XP (I think it’s 2x XP). I’ve had no problem leveling up the battle pass.

> 2533274850067218;3:
> > 2533274855648543;1:
> > So it seems, at least from these Bot matches in the flight, we aren’t getting any XP per match and only from challenges. With this in mind, how do they expect anyone to be able to max out their Battle pass in this flight? Unless you saved all your credits for the auto level up it seems impossible, or am I missing something?
>
> You can use the Extra XP boost to give you 2x XP (I think it’s 2x XP). I’ve had no problem leveling up the battle pass.

But when you run out of weekly challenges you’re left with just a couple of daily challenges, I think there are 3 tiers before it hits the PvP challenge we can’t get since its not battles. I haven’t done all the maths, but with only 2/3 days left even with 2x XP I’m not sure it’s possible to hit max rank, and that doesn’t account for the fact the consumables tab is easy to miss.

> 2533274855648543;4:
> > 2533274850067218;3:
> > > 2533274855648543;1:
> > > So it seems, at least from these Bot matches in the flight, we aren’t getting any XP per match and only from challenges. With this in mind, how do they expect anyone to be able to max out their Battle pass in this flight? Unless you saved all your credits for the auto level up it seems impossible, or am I missing something?
> >
> > You can use the Extra XP boost to give you 2x XP (I think it’s 2x XP). I’ve had no problem leveling up the battle pass.
>
> But when you run out of weekly challenges you’re left with just a couple of daily challenges, I think there are 3 tiers before it hits the PvP challenge we can’t get since its not battles. I haven’t done all the maths, but with only 2/3 days left even with 2x XP I’m not sure it’s possible to hit max rank, and that doesn’t account for the fact the consumables tab is easy to miss.

True it is very easy to miss. I’m also not sure if you’re supposed to go max rank in battle pass.

I do hope they change it so you always get some XP from just playing matches, without completing challenges

I’m 150 points away from lvl 9 and it won’t lvl up even if I use 2xp

im 50 points away from newest level but the daily glitched and it wont count any progress at all.

I dumped all my credits into leveling the battle pass before I realized there was a store. All I did was activate an XP boost and used the consumables to swap some of the day 1 challenges which carried me just enough to hit rank 20.

Yea we need some good xp for playing matches, just the challenges is no good.

> 2533274850067218;5:
> > 2533274855648543;4:
> > > 2533274850067218;3:
> > > > 2533274855648543;1:
> > > > So it seems, at least from these Bot matches in the flight, we aren’t getting any XP per match and only from challenges. With this in mind, how do they expect anyone to be able to max out their Battle pass in this flight? Unless you saved all your credits for the auto level up it seems impossible, or am I missing something?
> > >
> > > You can use the Extra XP boost to give you 2x XP (I think it’s 2x XP). I’ve had no problem leveling up the battle pass.
> >
> > But when you run out of weekly challenges you’re left with just a couple of daily challenges, I think there are 3 tiers before it hits the PvP challenge we can’t get since its not battles. I haven’t done all the maths, but with only 2/3 days left even with 2x XP I’m not sure it’s possible to hit max rank, and that doesn’t account for the fact the consumables tab is easy to miss.
>
> True it is very easy to miss. I’m also not sure if you’re supposed to go max rank in battle pass.

Pretty sure they said there’s a reward in the full release for people who get to the max rank of the battlepass? I can only assume that pvp matches give exp because there’s no way they expect people to be buying the battlepass, buying progress AND buying xp boosts/challenge swaps with no way to progress it without one of these money sinks. That’s insane levels of hostility towards the customer.

> 2533274849172540;10:
> Yea we need some good xp for playing matches, just the challenges is no good.

Agreed, while this is just a flight, I was hoping to get XP from medals/kills/matches. I didn’t realize you could advance the battle pass until after I bought from the store so I can’t max the pass to get the rarer stuff. You can only get 5 levels from challenges currently but you can “buy” your way through the other 15 with credits, at least with the path I chose.

In hindsight I wish I had done that because I like the red and black paint job more than the one I bought and I’d rather have the armor pieces from the pass over anything else. I haven’t used an XP boost and I’ve only swapped challenges when I get ones that we can’t do yet, like capture the flag. Really hoping they let us get that final helmet rather than tease us even if it is only live for another day.

Has there been any word on if we can keep our gear/progress from flights in the final build?

About running out of challenges and getting stuck on the battlepass…I wonder if we were expected to use XP boosts to increase the gains from challenges and thus complete the pass before exhausting all the challenges? It looks that way to me, but how was anyone supposed to know that would be necessary?

I believe you’re actually meant to get EXP for each match but there’s an issue preventing it entirely. At least that’s what I hope, otherwise I got proper stuck and no amount of armor lock can change that.

just spend your extra credits on battle pass tiers. And its not like it much matters, the flights ends in a couple of days, and it’s not like we get to keep any of this.

Mine has an update of 6.20 GB

I’m in the same boat as you… Bought a bunch of stuff from the store before realizing I could buy ranks in the battle pass with my credits. I can however confirm that if you use a 2 x XP boost before completing a daily challenge, the challenge rewards twice the XP. So, if you pop one early tomorrow when the challenges are easy and you can complete multiple of them before the XP boost wears off then you might have a better chance at reaching max rank.

> 2533275026323708;14:
> I believe you’re actually meant to get EXP for each match but there’s an issue preventing it entirely. At least that’s what I hope, otherwise I got proper stuck and no amount of armor lock can change that.

I hope so. I’d be really disappointed if the only way to level up your battle pass was through challenges, forcing us to play the way 343 wants us to play after already having purchased their battle pass. Plus at a certain point it would begin to feel extremely grindy doing the same challenges over and over again day after day, week after week to level up.

> 2535428765863087;12:
> > 2533274849172540;10:
> > Yea we need some good xp for playing matches, just the challenges is no good.
>
> Agreed, while this is just a flight, I was hoping to get XP from medals/kills/matches. I didn’t realize you could advance the battle pass until after I bought from the store so I can’t max the pass to get the rarer stuff. You can only get 5 levels from challenges currently but you can “buy” your way through the other 15 with credits, at least with the path I chose.
>
> In hindsight I wish I had done that because I like the red and black paint job more than the one I bought and I’d rather have the armor pieces from the pass over anything else. I haven’t used an XP boost and I’ve only swapped challenges when I get ones that we can’t do yet, like capture the flag. Really hoping they let us get that final helmet rather than tease us even if it is only live for another day.
>
> Has there been any word on if we can keep our gear/progress from flights in the final build?

You cannot keep your gear or progress from flights to launch.

Is there anyway to max out this battle pass?

I’m crunching numbers and doing the math and I’m not so sure, even tho I’ve seen people with 20 tier awards
I’ve completed every challenge i’ve been able to so far and I’m only sitting at 150xp to go to lvl 10
clearly i’ve done something wrong?
I know we are only earnign xp through challanges