How to please the halo community.

Hello guys i just wanted to add my two cents on how to make the halo community unite and everything of course some things have already been talked about but whatever.The first thing i think 343 should do is to instead of adding only req unlocked armors into the updates add more challenging but not grindy armors like achillies with these updates alongside with the req unlocked armors and maybe also weapon skins.My next thing is to add more fan favriote playlist to the game like action sack,koth,juggernaut but im not gonna name them all but the most important playlist you guys should add is a classic playlist i know its been talked to death but it will be beneficial to the old veterans we’ve already seen 343 can already disable thrust and sprint so it wont be difficult to make with the awsome forge we have in this game so 343 can just take community made maps from the old halos.Also make more original maps no more remixes of maps in this game and also more warzone maps because i love warzone.Well thats all i wanted to say if any of you have suggestions post it here and post actual constructive criticism instead of 343 bashing.

> 2533274949743263;1:
> Hello guys i just wanted to add my two cents on how to make the halo community unite and everything of course some things have already been talked about but whatever.The first thing i think 343 should do is to instead of adding only req unlocked armors into the updates add more challenging but not grindy armors like achillies with these updates alongside with the req unlocked armors and maybe also weapon skins.My next thing is to add more fan favriote playlist to the game like action sack,koth,juggernaut but im not gonna name them all but the most important playlist you guys should add is a classic playlist i know its been talked to death but it will be beneficial to the old veterans we’ve already seen 343 can already disable thrust and sprint so it wont be difficult to make with the awsome forge we have in this game so 343 can just take community made maps from the old halos.Also make more original maps no more remixes of maps in this game and also more warzone maps because i love warzone.Well thats all i wanted to say if any of you have suggestions post it here and post actual constructive criticism instead of 343 bashing.

Yeah someone already made a forum like this already.

> 2535409489305717;2:
> > 2533274949743263;1:
> > Hello guys i just wanted to add my two cents on how to make the halo community unite and everything of course some things have already been talked about but whatever.The first thing i think 343 should do is to instead of adding only req unlocked armors into the updates add more challenging but not grindy armors like achillies with these updates alongside with the req unlocked armors and maybe also weapon skins.My next thing is to add more fan favriote playlist to the game like action sack,koth,juggernaut but im not gonna name them all but the most important playlist you guys should add is a classic playlist i know its been talked to death but it will be beneficial to the old veterans we’ve already seen 343 can already disable thrust and sprint so it wont be difficult to make with the awsome forge we have in this game so 343 can just take community made maps from the old halos.Also make more original maps no more remixes of maps in this game and also more warzone maps because i love warzone.Well thats all i wanted to say if any of you have suggestions post it here and post actual constructive criticism instead of 343 bashing.
>
>
> Yeah someone already made a forum like this already.

Oh lol can you post a link so i can find it?