How to play on DLC maps?

I only see a playlist for castle map pack but i just got majestic. Any way i could play on majestic in war games?

This tells you which playlists the Majestic maps appear in:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

You will have to hope you get matched up with people who all own the Majestic map pack. If you do the Majestic maps should show up in the voting options. The Majestic map playlist was retired when the Castle map pack was released, so this is your only way to find them now. Good luck!

I am not pleased this map pack. I don’t have a problem with the maps, my issue is with the playlists. Adam I the only one that heard the “big team” buzz around these maps? Am I the only one that watched the video walkthrough (from the developers) and heard them say how slayer games would play out? Sure they mentioned Daybreak was great for CTF, but there was a lot of talk about slayer. Now I find that big team battle doesn’t have 1, not one castle map! Are you kidding me? This needs to change. I don’t want to play team snipers or swat on these new maps. CTF will be fun when my CTF friends get online, but BTB needs variety beyond Exile, RagnaroK, and the occasional Longbow. Make your voice heard people, btb battle needs these maps.

> I am not pleased this map pack. I don’t have a problem with the maps, my issue is with the playlists. Adam I the only one that heard the “big team” buzz around these maps? Am I the only one that watched the video walkthrough (from the developers) and heard them say how slayer games would play out? Sure they mentioned Daybreak was great for CTF, but there was a lot of talk about slayer. Now I find that big team battle doesn’t have 1, not one castle map! Are you kidding me? This needs to change. I don’t want to play team snipers or swat on these new maps. CTF will be fun when my CTF friends get online, but BTB needs variety beyond Exile, RagnaroK, and the occasional Longbow. Make your voice heard people, btb battle needs these maps.

The OP was asking about the Majestic maps, not Castle maps, (although I agree with you that the Castle maps should be added to the BTB playlist).

You will never play the Majestic maps again unless they make a “DLC only” playlist outside of custom games. I guarantee you will never get a full group of people in matchmaking that will have the maps.

> You will never play the Majestic maps again unless they make a “DLC only” playlist outside of custom games. I guarantee you will never get a full group of people in matchmaking that will have the maps.

I hear a lot guys say this all the time, but do even play any more? Because I get Crimson and Majestic maps all the time.

OP, try Rumble Pit, I get Majestic maps in there all the time. If you don’t get a Majestic map first time around, leave the lobby after the game and try again. After you see a DLC map, you know you’re in a good lobby so stick around and you’ll see more.

> I hear a lot guys say this all the time, but do even play any more? Because I get Crimson and Majestic maps all the time.
>
> OP, try Rumble Pit, I get Majestic maps in there all the time. If you don’t get a Majestic map first time around, leave the lobby after the game and try again. After you see a DLC map, you know you’re in a good lobby so stick around and you’ll see more.

I have seen Majectic 3 times only. Not even one Crimson in the voting for me, sadly…