how to perform an "evade"? y'know what I mean?

It’s hard to explain, so I dunno how to google or youtube it.

But I’ve seen it done, it’s like someone jumps in a direction (either left or right) and then seems to thrust upward or downward in an opposite direction.
Any youtube links on how to do this?

Thanks. Looking to add it to my play style! :smiley:

you pretty just just described it from my understanding and from doing it myself.
you literally jump in one direction, then depending on when you thrust, if you thrust on the down fall to move downard and vice versa, then thrust back the other way.
no video needed just go into octagon or customs and practice.

> 2533274881086487;2:
> you pretty just just described it from my understanding and from doing it myself.
> you literally jump in one direction, then depending on when you thrust, if you thrust on the down fall to move downard and vice versa, then thrust back the other way.
> no video needed just go into octagon or customs and practice.

but when do I thrust? like at the peak of my jump?

I see a lot of people doing this in SWAT to throw people off.

> 2533274913126156;3:
> > 2533274881086487;2:
> > you pretty just just described it from my understanding and from doing it myself.
> > you literally jump in one direction, then depending on when you thrust, if you thrust on the down fall to move downard and vice versa, then thrust back the other way.
> > no video needed just go into octagon or customs and practice.
>
>
> but when do I thrust? like at the peak of my jump?
> I see a lot of people doing this in SWAT to throw people off.

You have to thrust back before they can aim at you but they are starting to look that way or else you’re not really doing anything different from zigzagging and if you go before they start aiming then its just wasted since you jumped right back into the line of fire, if you wait for the peak of the jump you slow down so they can headshot you in swat really easy, so thrust before you reach the slow point

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533274913126156;3:
> > > 2533274881086487;2:
> > > you pretty just just described it from my understanding and from doing it myself.
> > > you literally jump in one direction, then depending on when you thrust, if you thrust on the down fall to move downard and vice versa, then thrust back the other way.
> > > no video needed just go into octagon or customs and practice.
> >
> >
> > but when do I thrust? like at the peak of my jump?
> >
> > I see a lot of people doing this in SWAT to throw people off.
>
>
> You have to thrust back before they can aim at you but they are starting to look that way or else you’re not really doing anything different from zigzagging, if you wait for the peak of the jump you slow down so they can headshot you in swat really easy, so thrust before you reach the slow point

pretty much this. depending on the game mode it differs, in slayer type games its ok to wait on the thrust till you get to 1-2 shot then thrust giving you that bit of extra time to finish the kill but in swat where speed matters you wanna thrust before your peak really.

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533274913126156;3:
> > > 2533274881086487;2:
> > > you pretty just just described it from my understanding and from doing it myself.
> > > you literally jump in one direction, then depending on when you thrust, if you thrust on the down fall to move downard and vice versa, then thrust back the other way.
> > > no video needed just go into octagon or customs and practice.
> >
> >
> > but when do I thrust? like at the peak of my jump?
> > I see a lot of people doing this in SWAT to throw people off.
>
>
> You have to thrust back before they can aim at you but they are starting to look that way or else you’re not really doing anything different from zigzagging and if you go before they start aiming then its just wasted since you jumped right back into the line of fire, if you wait for the peak of the jump you slow down so they can headshot you in swat really easy, so thrust before you reach the slow point

maybe this is what I was thinking about? idk XD

> 2533274913126156;6:
> > 2535405450804460;4:
> > > 2533274913126156;3:
> > > > 2533274881086487;2:
> > > > you pretty just just described it from my understanding and from doing it myself.
> > > > you literally jump in one direction, then depending on when you thrust, if you thrust on the down fall to move downard and vice versa, then thrust back the other way.
> > > > no video needed just go into octagon or customs and practice.
> > >
> > >
> > > but when do I thrust? like at the peak of my jump?
> > > I see a lot of people doing this in SWAT to throw people off.
> >
> >
> > You have to thrust back before they can aim at you but they are starting to look that way or else you’re not really doing anything different from zigzagging and if you go before they start aiming then its just wasted since you jumped right back into the line of fire, if you wait for the peak of the jump you slow down so they can headshot you in swat really easy, so thrust before you reach the slow point
>
>
> maybe this is what I was thinking about? idk XD

i think by zig zagging he means strafing?