How to make the ultimate FF map... Gravesite.... Please respond....

firefight has always been a very fun game mode but it is getting to be the same, each map is very similar. I have a proposition on how to make the ultimate Firefight map (for now, I am calling it Gravesite).

The map will be a giant, desert like vally similar to Blood Gulch, it will be vast and open. This is becuase this FF map will focus on a lacking feature, Firefight Vehicular combat.

The main vehicle will be a scorpion and and rocket hog, the map will be so large and vast as to allow easy travel with vehicles and safe deployment of Covenant troops. The map will also feature several banshees periodically joining the fight.

The map will also have several smaller structures (like boneyard), a crashed Pelican, and destroyed scarab…

The map will also have 2 large operational covenant mega turrents that can be destroyed >:)

Also, (if possible) I would like the posibility of the inclusion of an elephant to replace the scorpion.

Please discuss and 343, please consider what I say for the next map pack…

Ps, Please comment and if you are going to just read it, atleast give me some feedback on it…

Replace Rocket Hog with Gauss and I’m interested.

I believe Unearthed is a vehicle map.

> Replace Rocket Hog with Gauss and I’m interested.

Noted, the point of this map was as epic a standoff as possible against the covenant army…

Id rather have a regular Warthog than a guass. Although the Gauss would be fun to use it would be OP if there is a Scorpian.

> Id rather have a regular Warthog than a guass. Although the Gauss would be fun to use it would be OP if there is a Scorpian.

You would be suprised about having a scorpion, overcharged plasma pistols and grunt heavy weapons are just a few of the many weapons combined with allot of Ai that quickly destroy and tank…

The ultimate Firefight map would have new areas and weapons unlocked as you progress. Exploration survival is so much better than plain boring survival. Love the setting though, and I fully support the idea of more vehicle-heavy maps.

elephent in firefight = epic
and make it a firefight forge world.

> The ultimate Firefight map would have new areas and weapons unlocked as you progress. Exploration survival is so much better than plain boring survival. Love the setting though, and I fully support the idea of more vehicle-heavy maps.

I have always wanted a vast vehicular FF map so I hope they make one.

While I don’t completely agree with your ideas, you are right. Firefight needs a more vehicle oriented map.

> While I don’t completely agree with your ideas, you are right. Firefight needs a more vehicle oriented map.

I just want a vast, clear vehicular map, not like the new map even with limited and annoying driving space.