HOW TO MAKE THE GRAVITY HAMMER AWESOME

What if the default swing of the gravity hammer was just basically a normal blunt weapon, you have to be close to your enemy and the swing is fairly quick, BUT you have the option to charge the gravity hammer swing and the longer you charge it the more powerful it is. Bigger damage radius, gravity manipulation that sends things flying all over the place, and that awesome, classic sound from Halo 3 only ramped up even more. This would give the gravity hammer more depth than ever before and is the perfect middle ground between old and new. The hammer in it’s current state is very underwhelming for the time it takes to swing, but this way the player can swing it fast in a close quarters pinch, or be rewarded with skillful timing of the charged swing with that iconic sound that can be heard across the map and the chaos of the shockwave. Maybe the default, non-charged attack could be using the blade end of the hammer while the charged swing uses the blunt end.

I just want to be able to use it to boost to higher positions again ಥ_ಥ

I think the idea of a purely CQB & charged mode for the weapon is neat but you could argue that the gravity hammer has been doing both jobs fairly well since it’s inclusion in the series & we shouldn’t need to break up that up for the sake of it.

> 2533274925682170;1:
> What if the default swing of the gravity hammer was just basically a normal blunt weapon, you have to be close to your enemy and the swing is fairly quick, BUT you have the option to charge the gravity hammer swing and the longer you charge it the more powerful it is. Bigger damage radius, gravity manipulation that sends things flying all over the place, and that awesome, classic sound from Halo 3 only ramped up even more. This would give the gravity hammer more depth than ever before and is the perfect middle ground between old and new. The hammer in it’s current state is very underwhelming for the time it takes to swing, but this way the player can swing it fast in a close quarters pinch, or be rewarded with skillful timing of the charged swing with that iconic sound that can be heard across the map and the chaos of the shockwave. Maybe the default, non-charged attack could be using the blade end of the hammer while the charged swing uses the blunt end.

I think that would definitely be a pretty cool way to add depth, but I would add customization for custom games. What I mean by this is that you can change the gravity hammer to a more “Classic” style where the default swing is the gravity charge, but give it Halo 3 physics manipulation. I’m sure everybody has a different opinion, but I just think this would be cool to see.