How to make Super Slayer actually Super

Not looking for a super competitive MLG playlist but a fun balanced one with superior setting to TU and Vanilla.

4v4 Slayer (possibly the occasional Oddball/CTF/King/Bomb)

TU settings (85% bloom)

120 Movement Speed

110 Jump Height

Faster Shield Recharge

DMR Starts

No Loadouts or default AA’s (not even Sprint)

Max 1 or 2 Forge World Maps, and NO Uncaged or Asylum

Reach maps with new balanced and fun weapon layouts (Example: Countdown with Grenade Launcher, Hammer and Rockets in neutral positions)

Active Camo, Overshield and Jet Pack pick ups also positioned on maps (Example: Anchor9 with Camo at back centre, or where shotgun currently spawns)

Anniversary maps included with Classic (default) not updated layouts.

This way the playlist is actually different from Team Slayer, as there is currently minimal difference. And I’m sure there are hundreds of great versions of default Reach maps with far superior weapon layouts, so 343 wouldn’t have to do a thing.

Just imagine Boardwalk, but with 2 jetpacks in good positions, an Active Camo and Overshield in interesting spots possibly underground, and Rockets and Sniper possibly moved about, add in a Grenade Launcher or 2, remove the shotguns and put a neutral Sword somewhere (So its not too MLG).

343 should add Arena ranking to Super slayer and then it truly would be “super”.

What you are describing is really just a rehash of MLG or Halo 3 and apparently is of little interest to many people =/

bleeechhh… 120% movespeed? I can stand 110, but 120% takes way too much effort when I’m wanting to just chill out with some halo.

Also, removing all AA’s will NEVER happen in Super slayer. AA’s are a defining element in Reach, so they are going to be available in any standard playlist. Making them pickups would require more effort than I suspect 343 is willing are able to put in given the upcoming release of Halo 4.

> 343 should add Arena ranking to Super slayer and then it truly would be “super”.
>
> What you are describing is really just a rehash of MLG or Halo 3 and apparently is of little interest to many people =/

What’s wrong with that though, there should be a classic alternative to Team Slayer. Super Slayer is only marginally different.