How to make Reach the best Game ever

Remove Bloom and Armor Lock + nerf mini nukes = Best game ever

Bloom is gamebreaking when playing against opponents with similar skill level,
Armor Lock is for BKs and I get killed by grenades more often then by everything else.

There you have it.

Remove people like you = better game.

Bloom is great, you just spam and get whipped. The grenades, maybe you should try running away from them?

> Remove people like you = better game.
>
> Bloom is great, you just spam and get whipped. The grenades, maybe you should try running away from them?

I couldn’t agree more, Tree :wink:

Why is it people get mad when they lose and blame ‘Bloom’ and ‘AL’? I never moan about those two things because I just learn to be a better play with them rather than wanting to get rid of them.

Why are people worse than me telling me to get better?

> Remove people like you = better game.
>
> Bloom is great, you just spam and get whipped. The grenades, maybe you should try running away from them?

Spamming is better than pacing. and how are you suppose to run away from grenades that blow up the instant they bounce?

OT: Let this PoS game die already.

I voted “no im a BK”, because theyre your words in reference to yourself.

Play the game as it is, or sell it and play something else. Its very simple.

> > Remove people like you = better game.
> >
> > Bloom is great, you just spam and get whipped. The grenades, maybe you should try running away from them?
>
> Spamming is better than pacing. and how are you suppose to run away from grenades that blow up the instant they bounce?
>
>
> OT: Let this PoS game die already.

The frags bounce and THEN explode, easy time to get away from them.

> Why are people worse than me telling me to get better?

Excuse me?

> Why are people worse than me telling me to get better?

If your so good, don’t get your butt kicked into the 40th century by grenades and Armour Lock.

> Remove Bloom and Armor Lock + nerf mini nukes = Best game ever
>
>
> Bloom is gamebreaking when playing against opponents with similar skill level,
> Armor Lock is for BKs and I get killed by grenades more often then by everything else.
>
>
> There you have it.

If you’re not a BK, then go play MLG and most of your wishes will be granted.

> > Remove people like you = better game.
> >
> > Bloom is great, you just spam and get whipped. The grenades, maybe you should try running away from them?
>
> Spamming is better than pacing. and how are you suppose to run away from grenades that blow up the instant they bounce?
>
>
> OT: Let this PoS game die already.

If you don’t like it then why do you play so much?

TU Armor lock, no bloom, nerfed grenades, 125% movement, 110% jump height, no strafe slugginess=Best ever.

But Reach is still great. :slight_smile:

> If you don’t like it then why do you play so much?

lol

I don’t even touch Reach anymore.

I lost hope a while back.

armour lock is a great way to stop goast’s banshee’s warthog’s and revenant’s splattering you

> > If you don’t like it then why do you play so much?
>
> lol
>
>
>
> I don’t even touch Reach anymore.
>
>
> I lost hope a while back.

You played 3 days ago and I knew you would be over here sooner or later =D

Oh sorry! Biased polls aren’t allowed.