How to make Halo Wars 2 better

I am no developer so some of these things may not be possible which could be understandable. Now that I got that out of the way here are some things I would like to see in Halo Wars 2 that I think can make the game a lot more fun. Even though it is fun as of right now.

1. More maps. In halo wars 1 the maps were amazing, different themes and different variety. I find Halo Wars 2 lacks this and would love to see some.

2. Horde mode. A 3v1 mode where just like this new terminus firefight mode that is coming this fall, you defend off the flood. Only this time the flood is a real player controlling them trying to destroy the bases.

3. Forge mode. I just thing building maps would be awesome. giving use the abilities to make our own maps would add a whole depth to the game

4. spectator mode. Being able to spectate games could help out so much in tournaments and to see how your friends are doing in a game. BTC also would love this for their tournaments.

5. Theater mode, being able to review those sick in game moments, or even taking a look back on a loss to try to better your strategy is always helpful and cool, having a theater would be nice.

6. custom browser. just like the same in halo 5, having this could be nice to meet new people and it could give a reason to show off those maps you built in forge mode.

these are the 7 things that I really want to see. tell me what you want to see, and do you agree with what I have put down. 343 if your see this I hope you like my ideas and you think some could be cool. ( keep in mid I know these may not all be possible but there just an idea)

I actually love all of these suggestions :+1:

All these suggestions are really good.

1. Making more maps would be very easy, giving them more themes would be a bit more difficult but definitely not too much to ask for. I think asking for more maps is a very fair and reasonable request and will make everybody happy if more are added.

2. Unlikely to happen but still wouldn’t be too difficult to make especially against AI.

3. If it were ever to happen you’d only see it on PC. The Xbox One most likely doesn’t have the power to make maps and making the editor user friendly and work with console would take too much resources and time if it was possible. A file share system so Xbox players could download PC maps could work though. I doubt CA would give the map editor to PC users unfortunately.

4. Shouldn’t be difficult.

5. Having replays shouldn’t be too difficult to add either but if the game has went this long without 4 and 5 I’m not sure if they’ll add them.

> 2533275001759937;3:
> All these suggestions are really good.
>
> 1. Making more maps would be very easy, giving them more themes would be a bit more difficult but definitely not too much to ask for. I think asking for more maps is a very fair and reasonable request and will make everybody happy if more are added.
>
> 2. Unlikely to happen but still wouldn’t be too difficult to make especially against AI.
>
> 3. If it were ever to happen you’d only see it on PC. The Xbox One most likely doesn’t have the power to make maps and making the editor user friendly and work with console would take too much resources and time if it was possible. A file share system so Xbox players could download PC maps could work though. I doubt CA would give the map editor to PC users unfortunately.
>
> 4. Shouldn’t be difficult.
>
> 5. Having replays shouldn’t be too difficult to add either but if the game has went this long without 4 and 5 I’m not sure if they’ll add them.

yeah I see your point on 3 I was thinking the same thing

Good suggestions they are all needed or would improve the game.