How to make halo 6 the dominant

Halo 5 was a great game but missing many things that some people want. Innovation that is super new and never seen in any other game. Halo 5 to me felt like 343i just planted a bunch of stuff from other shooters and smash it right into the game. To make halo 6 amazing is that we should suggest new things and be creative with it. Not something that is already in another game.

I don’t really care about “innovation”. If people have actually good ideas then by all means add them to Halo 6, but we shouldn’t be adding random ideas just for the sake of meeting some sort of innovation quota.

> 2533274819302824;2:
> I don’t really care about “innovation”. If people have actually good ideas then by all means add them to Halo 6, but we shouldn’t be adding random ideas just for the sake of meeting some sort of innovation quota.

While I agree, I must admit that some actual innovation would be an interesting change of pace from 343. As opposed to crazy gluing mechanics from other popular shooters onto the desiccated remains of the Halo formula and calling it “modern.”

H3 equipment, TTK and vehicles. Instant powerups without glitching.

H5 weapon balance and armor abilities. Keep clamber but don’t make it necessary for almost every jump on the map. Possibly remove sprint.

Number one would be, and I don’t know how viable this is, build the base game casual-friendly with the toggles to cater to the competitive scene. Use your input from the pro team to find out what they’d need turned on/off from the base game and how that would affect what kind of maps they need, and build maps to suit both styles.

Remove Warzone and the Req system,focus on selling more games instead of getting people to pay for microtransactions. I honestly can’t believe anyone does but it must be working. Personally I hate it. Just make a nice BTB mode. Forget the PvE crap, or put it in firefight.

Give us all the game modes at launch.
Bring back the chaos of grav lifting choppers over us as they charge, riding the back of a mongoose and launching it with a brute shot, deploying bubble shields at the last minute that bounce sticky grenades back in our attacker’s face.

Give us a campaign that doesn’t suck. With the characters we actually care about. Who the hell is Locke? This story is about Master Chief. Hell I was sore even in H2 when I was forced to play as the Arbiter, but I didn’t mind too much because it wasn’t THE MAJORITY OF THE GAME.
I also want enemies with personality that are fun to fight, and not drab bullet sponges. I do not want the same boss fight five times. I get excited every time I get to fight covenant in H5, thinking yes THIS IS HALO, only to fight waves of stupid dog robots afterward. I have not finished the campaign to this day because of this.

I’m loving a lot of what you’ve done 343, but I want Halo 6 to be the crown jewel of this franchise that can satisfy those looking for a chaotic frag fest, a super balanced arena shooter, and a wonderful, mysterious story that’s fun to live out.
And I think you can do that.