How To Make Halo 6 Amazing (343 PLEASE READ!!!)

I understand that a lot of people know that halo has not been as good since bungie left (including myself). I understand 343 are trying and they just need help, and i have a great solution. I have a video to send that was made by the largest halo youtube channel: Halo Follower. 343 must know about/watch halo follower. But if they havent they made a great video about how to improve upon halo 6, and bring the community back.

If you want 343 to see this make sure to favorite this so they will see it.

Link: - YouTube

Please 343 watch this video and do what all halo fans want!

(I do very much enjoy halo 5 but this is how to make halo WAAAAAAY better!)

#MakeHaloGreatAgin

lazy link

> 2533274829227769;1:
> I understand that a lot of people know that halo has not been as good since bungie left (including myself). I understand 343 are trying and they just need help, and i have a great solution. I have a video to send that was made by the largest halo youtube channel: Halo Follower. 343 must know about/watch halo follower. But if they havent they made a great video about how to improve upon halo 6, and bring the community back.
>
> If you want 343 to see this make sure to favorite this so they will see it.
>
> Link: - YouTube
>
> Please 343 watch this video and do what all halo fans want!
>
> (I do very much enjoy halo 5 but this is how to make halo WAAAAAAY better!)
>
> #MakeHaloGreatAgin

Or better yet, Let 343 Industries continue improving their material. Halo 5 has the best next gen gameplay that Halo needed since Halo 3. All Halo 6 needs now is a great story.
Halo 6 should be in development for 4 or 5 years, this will give them enough time to make Halo great again.

> 2533274977273430;3:
> > 2533274829227769;1:
> > I understand that a lot of people know that halo has not been as good since bungie left (including myself). I understand 343 are trying and they just need help, and i have a great solution. I have a video to send that was made by the largest halo youtube channel: Halo Follower. 343 must know about/watch halo follower. But if they havent they made a great video about how to improve upon halo 6, and bring the community back.
> >
> > If you want 343 to see this make sure to favorite this so they will see it.
> >
> > Link: - YouTube
> >
> > Please 343 watch this video and do what all halo fans want!
> >
> > (I do very much enjoy halo 5 but this is how to make halo WAAAAAAY better!)
> >
> > #MakeHaloGreatAgin
>
>
> Or better yet, Let 343 Industries continue improving their material. Halo 5 has the best next gen gameplay that Halo needed since Halo 3. All Halo 6 needs now is a great story.
> Halo 6 should be in development for 4 or 5 years, this will give them enough time to make Halo great again.

A lot of the things in halo 5 should stay of cource, but if you watch the vid it brings up a lot of things that should change

> 2533274829227769;4:
> > 2533274977273430;3:
> > > 2533274829227769;1:
> > > I understand that a lot of people know that halo has not been as good since bungie left (including myself). I understand 343 are trying and they just need help, and i have a great solution. I have a video to send that was made by the largest halo youtube channel: Halo Follower. 343 must know about/watch halo follower. But if they havent they made a great video about how to improve upon halo 6, and bring the community back.
> > >
> > > If you want 343 to see this make sure to favorite this so they will see it.
> > >
> > > Link: - YouTube
> > >
> > > Please 343 watch this video and do what all halo fans want!
> > >
> > > (I do very much enjoy halo 5 but this is how to make halo WAAAAAAY better!)
> > >
> > > #MakeHaloGreatAgin
> >
> >
> > Or better yet, Let 343 Industries continue improving their material. Halo 5 has the best next gen gameplay that Halo needed since Halo 3. All Halo 6 needs now is a great story.
> > Halo 6 should be in development for 4 or 5 years, this will give them enough time to make Halo great again.
>
>
> A lot of the things in halo 5 should stay of cource, but if you watch the vid it brings up a lot of things that should change

I have watched countless of videos expressing their opinions and criticisms about Halo 5 and 343’s direction with Halo.