How to make Halo 6 a triumphant return to form

1. Level design. Should the game follow H5’s example of wide corridors and set pieces? ditch it for something totally new(please elaborate)? Or follow 3-reach’s example, open sand box areas and more free form play? Why?
  2. Split screen. Do we need it? Why? How is it effected by topic 1 if at all?
  3. Art style. Is there any reason to change or stick with the current style? gameplay or otherwise? Why?
  4. Dual wielding. should it return? Why? Should it be redesigned? how?
  5. Ally AI. Is the squad system good or bad? Why? should classic marines make a return? along side or instead of squads?
  6. Enemies. Should the Ai be changed in a major way? Why? Should new enemies be added? how would they help? Should old enemies return? Why? How would you change them if at all?
    This is purely in regards to the campaign. I would like to note that I believe sprint and movement will be a derivation of Halo 5s despite how some may not want it to be. Please try and respect one another and criticise constructively(waypoint is usually good to each other so I dont expect much bad behaviour). I look forward to what this community has to say.
  • Level design; I think an evolution of Halo3 would be best. Example imagine if the Kraken worked like the H3 scarab on a massive scale rather than being a linear set peice. It just makes the moment to moment gameplay feel more responsive as you strafe around a large battle being made to react and use the whole sandbox on the fly as you juggle snipers elites/brutes and an incoming phantom. - Split screen; Yes we need it. It gets others to play for a start. but only if we take the sandbox approach to level design. playing coop in an over crowded corridor is frustrating while covering your bud as they charge a wraith or flanking while they go in guns blazing feels so much more rewarding. - Art; needs a change. Simpler cleaner designs and less over done textures improves visibility on the battle field. this effects descission making and has an impact on framerate/draw distance and over all aesthetic form and function. I’m not saying we need no detail just more thoughtful detail. I am in favour of bringing back classic weapons in lore it makes sense that the unsc might be cut off from new tech and forced to utilise old caches. enemise should have their old designs but for visual continuitysome 343i designs should appear along side them. John and CO could easily be given new Mjolnir to keep a certain someone from being able to acsess their HUDs. but keeping the new ones is ok 2 - Dual wield; Honestly I’m torn on this for a few reasons. how do you marry it with the new movement and does it ruin balance? kinda want to see what ye think. - Ally AI; I feel the squad mechanic has potential but was not ready to ship with halo 5 it either needs to be really improved or dropped. Marines on the other hand have many important aspects that add to gameplay. they were funny, had useful weapons and gave a sense of scale that H5 and even 4 lacked. also they supplemented the power fantasy of being a spartan and at times could really be helpful in combat. - I strongly feel classic enemies such as brutes (with jump packs brute charges and ground pounds) would be fun to fight buggers who pick up players like the set peice with the marine in H3 or kamikaze would be interesting. huragoks added a nice challenge and moral question to past titles and the flood were at times annoying but also terrifying adding a nice change of pace. H4 had awsome crawlers that danced all over the enviroment making good use of verticality. skirmishers who jump around and attempt to take you from behind(hehe) also add variety to gameplay and over all change the pace of combat even more and along with the H5 enemies would keep the whole thing fresh. elite AI need to be improved and not just stand or charge in straight lines like in H4/5 let then drop shields gravlifts dive more return grenades on occasion and over all make them more mobile. H5 had excellent active camo tho. An Human opponents, odsts even spartans. they are fun in MP so why not in the campaign. Imagine entering an area and seeing a squad of spartans and a hog, you think “ok i’ll just join up with them hop in the hog and get to my next objec…Oh crap they just opened fire on me what the hell?” These are my opinions Im hoping to hear the communities.

By the way, you can answer your own questions in the OP. Just takes a bit of formatting :]

> 2533274904158628;3:
> By the way, you can answer your own questions in the OP. Just takes a bit of formatting :]

> 2533274904158628;3:
> By the way, you can answer your own questions in the OP. Just takes a bit of formatting :]

Oh crap haha my bad. Thanks for the knowledge bomb Marine.

> 2533274904158628;3:

Oh and thanks for being so chill about it all. most others communities i frequent would not be so understanding