How to make camo work in halo 4

Heres are the alterations I think would make camo less op in h4 while keeping the idea of people not knowing you are there (the reason why you choose camo).

Changes:

• 5-6 seconds only so that it can only be used to ambush and escape bad situations
  • drains meter completely when firing/meeling
  • full camo when moving so to not encourage sitting to get the full effect of camo
  • no radar jamming/ only the AC user loses his radar. So that he can be spotted, make so like in team fortress 2 for the spy class that a shimmer sound can be heard near camo.
  • 1 use per AA meter, drains fully when deactivating (explained below)
  • meeling/ shooting without deactivating camo first results in blindess to the user (2-3 seconds) to prevent camping or corner camping.
  • camo switches to weak camo when zoomed to prevent the problem of camo’ing snipers.

Here are my ideas feel free to contribute.

edit: I’m aware some people prefer it as a power-up on map, i’m just trying to try finding a way to make it work as an AA since it has been confirmed to be an AA in halo 4

Or how about a power up located some where on the map with a set spawn time to reward the team for controlling it and promoting map movement at the same time.

Radical idea now isn’t it?

I like these ideas, but I would prefer it as a Power-up.

> Or how about a power up located some where on the map with a set spawn time to reward the team for controlling it and promoting map movement at the same time.
>
> Radical idea now isn’t it?

Yes a radical idea since camo as an AA has already been confirmed in h4. I’m simply posting what would be the best way to make it work as an AA.

I’d appreciate some input

Delete the AA
Make it an ordinance drop

> Delete the AA
> Make it an ordinance drop

Pretty much this. You can’t balance it or make it good for game play no matter how hard you try.

But you’re welcome to, it’s not like people haven’t tried before and they always fail.

Why? Because it’s terrible for game play unless it’s used as a map pickup.

Look what 343 did with AA’s in h4:

evade became thruster pack
armor lock became hardlight shield

how do we not know if they can do the same with AC.

Besides I have repeatedly pointed out that i’m discussing how to balnce it as an AA

I like it how it is, though it would be nice to extend the time it takes to reenter camo after you fire so snipers can’t just shoot and hide.