How to make boundries for a new forge map?

Hey guys, i made a new map on forge. I have eveything done excpet for the boundries. Im not exactley sure how to make them work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Place kill volumes where you don’t want players to venture.

Hard kill volumes kill instantly and soft kill volumes give you ten second timer to get out of there. You can adjust their size accordingly.
Don’t forget to place a safe zone over your map.

> Place kill volumes where you don’t want players to venture.
>
> Hard kill volumes kill instantly and soft kill volumes give you ten second timer to get out of there. You can adjust their size accordingly.
> Don’t forget to place a safe zone over your map.

You don’t have to place a safe zone. It kind of depends on how big the map is. I’ve found that in some cases you can’t make a safe zone big enough to cover something like a full size Invasion map. What I’ve done is use Soft Kill Zones to line the edges of the map with a depth (depth meaning heading away from the map) of about 20. I then line the side of the Kill Box closest to the map up to where I want the 10 second warning to start. For the bottom I set a Hard Kill Zone laid flat, stretched out to the max and try set it about a two spartan height below the lowest point of the map. For the Top if you can make the Zones lining the sides tall enough it’ll pass the overall Forge World Ceiling. If not (or you want a lower ceiling) just use a Soft Kill Zone laid flat. But like I said, it depends on how big your map is. I don’t think people are making many maps that big.

*Almost forgot you can get some more info on Bungie.net. Just look up the group called ForgeWorld started by JohnnyOThan. There is a wealth of Forge info there.