how to make armor usefull

What I feel should be in the game are special bonuses that certain armors would have EX: the viper helmets description is that the user gets more angry and agressive that could buff their physical damage a bit halo reach had things similar but they were rare chances EX: the EVA helmet has a chance to deflect a precision shot to the head if the shields are down and the Mk 5 had a chance that when stuck with a sticky grenade it will disappear things like that would keep gameplay interesting and give you REAL reasons to grind for armor but things like the Mk 5s ability obviously wouldn’t be allowed because it doesn’t correspond to the armor Mk 5 would probably have stronger shields that take longer to recharge and scout is more accurate with precision but less accurate with automatic and things that would make the game interesting again I find myself playing 2-3 games and just getting bored

> 2535412185963154;1:
> What I feel should be in the game are special bonuses that certain armors would have EX: the viper helmets description is that the user gets more angry and agressive that could buff their physical damage a bit halo reach had things similar but they were rare chances EX: the EVA helmet has a chance to deflect a precision shot to the head if the shields are down and the Mk 5 had a chance that when stuck with a sticky grenade it will disappear things like that would keep gameplay interesting and give you REAL reasons to grind for armor but things like the Mk 5s ability obviously wouldn’t be allowed because it doesn’t correspond to the armor Mk 5 would probably have stronger shields that take longer to recharge and scout is more accurate with precision but less accurate with automatic and things that would make the game interesting again I find myself playing 2-3 games and just getting bored

Maybe in Warzone but not in arena. That would make higher rank players far superior then lower rank players because they have had the game longer and can get access to better armor. This would make them more powerful by default in arena and the lower rank players would be left wondering what to do.

I think this is a crappy idea. If you want a game where armour does something play an RPG, Halo is a competitive game. Don’t quit your day job!

No. People suggest this for every Halo game, and my answer will always be the same : armour should only ever be aesthetic in Halo games. Halo isn’t about armour mods, perks or whatever. Even Warzone shouldn’t go any further than it is with armour.

I don’t want to have to wear some hiedeous helmet to get a good bonus, or be punished for wearing what I think looks good.

The only thing I thin armor should customize is your HUD. And even then it should only really adjust the HUD color, and nothing else. And this should only come from the visor.

This is the worst Halo idea ever!!!