How to make a FPS video game spawn system.

This is a tutorial for 343 and all other game studios who continue to create maps with terrible spawn points.

Step 1: Create a spawn system that is entirely unpredictable.

Step 2: Create a spawn system where a player cannot spawn directly on top of a explosion.

Step 3: Create a spawn system that doesn’t allow a player to spawn directly in front of any enemy.

Step 4: Allow temporary invincibly for those that spawn to avoid any other possible -Yoink-.

This tutorial was brought to you by a game of Dominion on Vortex where I died everytime I spawned in the exact same spot and couldn’t spin around to avoid constant assassinations. This is why people quit, because games are never made correctly.

> This is a tutorial for 343 and all other game studios who continue to create maps with terrible spawn points.
>
>
> Step 1: Create a spawn system that is entirely unpredictable.
>
> Step 2: Create a spawn system where a player cannot spawn directly on top of a explosion.
>
> Step 3: Create a spawn system that doesn’t allow a player to spawn directly in front of any enemy.
>
> Step 4: Allow temporary invincibly for those that spawn to avoid any other possible -Yoink!-.
>
>
> This tutorial was brought to you by a game of Dominion on Vortex where I died everytime I spawned in the exact same spot and couldn’t spin around to avoid constant assassinations. This is why people quit, because games are never made correctly.

1. done, in regicide, in team based games you spawn by team mates

2. that’s unlucky, that’s never happened to me in this or any other game

3. in java code
    public void findRespawn(int respawnID){
    if (respawnID >= totalMapRespawns){
    spawnPlayer();
    }
    if (getClosestEnemey() > 60) {
    findRespawn(respawnID++);
    }
    }

^^ probably what happened