HOW TO LOWER MY RANK?

How do you lower your rank? I’m an 11 and want to lower it.

Why lower it?

Are you trolling? Rank goes up when you win and down when you lose. Play social playlists.

I like team slayer. I’m trying to bring it back down because in every game I’m the worst player I always have the least amount of kills and the highest deaths. Don’t tell me to practice. I use to be somewhat good but since this update my game has gone down hill. I’ve quit games, betrayed my team and lost a lot of games and it won’t go back down.

If you’re intentionally trying to derank, you should just play something else because you’re going to bring others down in the process.

However, I have yet to derank yet I’ve lost more games than I’ve won. So it makes me think something isn’t working.

I only play slayer

I played you earlier, he went 5-27 and caused us to lose. If you think your rank is to high why not play another playlist?

bro just practice

> 2533274806046296;7:
> I played you earlier, he went 5-27 and caused us to lose. If you think your rank is to high why not play another playlist?

Hahahahaha! Did I betray you? I only like slayer.

I don’t think so lol, eventually the good players will get into the higher ranks and you wont have to worry about getting wrecked :stuck_out_tongue:

Before the update I could get ten kills a game easy.

You boys are getting trolled, hard.

Meh

It’s Halo 3. All. Over. Again.

> 2533274873843883;14:
> It’s Halo 3. All. Over. Again.

This kid is just telling trying to get people to dislike ranking due to derankers. It’s just a childish attempt at humor, maybe?

> 2533274806882789;15:
> > 2533274873843883;14:
> > It’s Halo 3. All. Over. Again.
>
>
> This kid is just telling trying to get people to dislike ranking due to derankers. It’s just a childish attempt at humor, maybe?

Whatever may be his individual reason, this is still a repeat of the past with people making the ranking system into a game in and of itself. He isn’t the first and he definitely will not be the last. Ranking systems fail in so many ways, and this is just another example. I’m not saying that I don’t see a call for them, but every single one I’ve seen so far, including every one implemented in a Halo game, has been imo a mixed bag at best, and I’m being generous here…

He has a .634 k/d I doubt he’s kidding.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m not kidding. I was getting better than this update happened. Now I try to make my team lose by playing with the least mount of effort while still playing. Every game my goal is to get the least amount of kills and the most a mount of deaths.