How to lower CSR?

How do you lower your CSR? Will going into games and leaving them drop it down? Any other ideas? Thanks.

Derank. But DONT do it! thats one of reason why there isnt a 1-50 ranking system in-game. Don’t derank and 343 might add a 1-50 ranking system in Halo 5.

Yeah please don’t do it.

go for the plasma pistol commendation

Just ignore the CSR and play. Just play the game and do your best to help your team win. The CSR will eventually match you with people of your ability. Deranking will just ruin the experience for others in your game. Also, when you match with people under your skill level, you ruin their experience since they want to match people of their own level.

I want to drop my CSR because I’m tired of not enjoying this game. Tired of trying to get kills. I’m a casual gamer and just want to have a fun time. Some of these people I end up in game with take the game to serious like their trying out for the MLG pro circuit or something. Crazy call outs I never even new existed. lol

> How do you lower your CSR? Will going into games and leaving them drop it down? Any other ideas? Thanks.

Why would you want to derank yourself? You’ll ruin the CSR system this way.

Great, OP. Derank down to a pitiful 15 (like me!) and proceed to thoroughly stomp me to death any time we’re matched up.

I and all the other scrubs will just love that…

> Great, OP. Derank down to a pitiful 15 (like me!) and proceed to stomp me to death any time we’re matched up.
>
> I and all the other scrubs will just love that…

Thats not what I want to do man. Just tired of busting my balls to get kills. I would like to just drop a few ranks so I can enjoy a more relaxed game versus the games I run now where I’m literally sweating at the end of every game. I wish they would just throw in social slayer from H3. Then it would be different.

You’ll just rank right back up in about 10-20 games. Probably faster than it will take you to rank down. Don’t do it. Just get a group of low ranked friends if you wanna stomp people.

Just play casually and don’t sweat it. It’s matching you up with the try hards because you’re, as you put it, busting your balls trying to get kills. The system will eventually match you up properly. You’ll probably have to endure a few lopsided games, with you on the lower end. But it’ll even out eventually.

“Tired of trying to get kills” Are you serious? If you derank to a lower level you are doing to other players what is happening to you as they would be spending games getting destroyed. Also I’d hardly say the mid 40’s of BTIS is full of ‘MLG’ players.

> > Great, OP. Derank down to a pitiful 15 (like me!) and proceed to stomp me to death any time we’re matched up.
> >
> > I and all the other scrubs will just love that…
>
> Thats not what I want to do man. Just tired of busting my balls to get kills. I would like to just drop a few ranks so I can enjoy a more relaxed game versus the games I run now where I’m literally sweating at the end of every game. I wish they would just throw in social slayer from H3. Then it would be different.

I see what you’re saying. It would be nice to just have a laid back playlist. Even Action Sack matches you up against people your rank, so you can’t just have a casual game.

> > Great, OP. <mark>Derank down to a pitiful 15 (like me!) and proceed to stomp me to death any time we’re matched up</mark>.
> >
> > I and all the other scrubs will just love that…
>
> Thats not what I want to do man. <mark>Just tired of busting my balls to get kills.</mark> I would like to just drop a few ranks so I can enjoy a more relaxed game versus the games I run now where I’m literally sweating at the end of every game. I wish they would just throw in social slayer from H3. Then it would be different.

That is exactly what you want to do. You want to play easier players(Him), ones you don’t have to try so hard to kill, since you are “tired of busting your balls to get kills”. This is not fair to him as he is now out matched because you are playing at a level below the one you belong at. If you have to try to get kills, then the matchmaking system is working fine. The games shouldn’t be too hard or too easy.

Even Halo 3 social playlists used the true skill ranking system, it was just hidden. The purpose was to avoid mismatch games and pair people with players of similar skill.

do you mean rank down OP?

> Derank. But DONT do it! thats one of reason why there isnt a 1-50 ranking system in-game. Don’t derank and 343 might add a 1-50 ranking system in Halo 5.

I can’t wait to see a pig fly…oh wait…ain’t gonna happen!

Like the dinosaurs, in game ranks are extinct.

This is exactly why there should be either social/ranked playlists like in H3 or the addition of spartan AI bots that you could spawn in maps when your alone in forge or something and just want to have the pleasure of playing without working your brain too hard.

Not sure if this is a possibility though I really don’t know how this works. Then again it might hurt the population and let’s face it, that number needs to be going up, not down.

Haha. Yea I have been trying to get some of the harder achievements in Majestic DLC and all these guys with like 3-4 + k/ds aint having nothing of it.

> “Tired of trying to get kills” Are you serious? If you derank to a lower level you are doing to other players what is happening to you as they would be spending games getting destroyed. Also I’d hardly say the mid 40’s of BTIS is full of ‘MLG’ players.

Yeah, I’m the same CSR as him (in Big Team), and I’m not exactly sweating my balls off to get kills…

> > “Tired of trying to get kills” Are you serious? If you derank to a lower level you are doing to other players what is happening to you as they would be spending games getting destroyed. Also I’d hardly say the mid 40’s of BTIS is full of ‘MLG’ players.
>
> Yeah, I’m the same CSR as him (in Big Team), and I’m not exactly sweating my balls off to get kills…

I’m talking about 4v4 infinity not BTB. I don’t play to much BTB. If your better than me so what. Lots of people are. And for one of the above posts, I never said I was playing with MLG players. I just said a lot of players act like them in game with trying to be overly competitive.