How to know when finished with Bronze Packs

Hi! I’ve been opening Bronze Packs and when I go to my collection it shows that I have all common unlocks but when I open a Bronze Pack it doesn’t give me REQ points back. I’ve continued to open Bronze Packs but I haven’t been getting any permanent unlocks. I have the NADIR Emblem, should I move on to Silvers or is there more commons I haven’t unlocked yet?

I don’t think there is anything particular that let’s you know if you’re done or not due to it all being random unlocks. But if you’re not getting permanent unlocks anymore then it’s time to move on to silver packs & then gold after that.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> I don’t think there is anything particular that let’s you know if you’re done or not due to it all being random unlocks. But if you’re not getting permanent unlocks anymore then it’s time to move on to silver packs & then gold after that.

Ok thx

Don’t open bronze you will waste more req points trying to get a permanent unlock than you will by only doing silvers. Just open silvers until you start getting two 1500req cards from it and no permanent unlocks.

Well, until you get green objects and you only get common

If your collection says you have them all, I’d just start opening Silvers. Worst case: you’re missing a few, and you’ll get them in the Silver Packs.

there was a tutorial on this subject,you bronze,silver and gold is done it will start to pay you back

When all you get are weapons certifications

> 2535419937335458;1:
> Hi! I’ve been opening Bronze Packs and when I go to my collection it shows that I have all common unlocks but when I open a Bronze Pack it doesn’t give me REQ points back. I’ve continued to open Bronze Packs but I haven’t been getting any permanent unlocks. I have the NADIR Emblem, should I move on to Silvers or is there more commons I haven’t unlocked yet?

For Bronze packs, you will receive REQ points back only once when your common collection is complete. Once you receive points back, this is an indication that your common REQ collection is complete. After your collection is complete, you will not receive REQ points back more than once, and the packs will continue to award you common REQs with no permanent unlocks. (Disclaimer: At least, this is how it worked back in 2016.)

Yeah so like Mordosam said, once you’ve unlocked all the common items in the bronze pack you start to get REQ points as your main item. At that point its best to go to the silver packs, and start unlocking all the uncommon and rare items, this way when you move onto gold packs, you can avoid getting rares, and instead get very rare, legendary and mythic items.

i wasted a lot of req points by going all the time for gold packs, i got everything now, but if

You’re finished with each pack when you start getting partial RP refunds. I’m done with the packs finally; got every available armor set that I could get without spending over 120-150k+ REQ. points on the worthless bi/ tri weekly rotations.