How To Kill Warzone Bosses Efficiently and Quickly

Hello guys this is FEAR iLLuMz

As you can tell by the title this guild will help you defeat bosses more efficiently and quickly. I will be going over quick ways to defeat Regular bosses to Legendary bosses.(I just want to point out that these are my opinions on how to beat these bosses. If you have a better way of beating them please comment. ) Also if I missed a boss please write down in the comments below which ones I missed.

Here are the bosses

Regular

• Sangheili General - Ranger Commander - Soldier Enforcer - Knight Marshal - Patrol Leader - Knight Strategos - Remnant Hunters - Knight Dignitary

Legendary

• Baron ‘Sraom - Warden Eternal - Tankmaster Rok - Captain Hestro

Note: Baron ‘Sraom shows up as a mini boss to as a Banshee Raider and the Knights show up as a legendary boss.

Most of this Bosses are easy to beat and can be beaten in seconds. Some of the mini bosses to me are too weak and I believe they should be stronger. But here are some ways to beat these Bosses.

Elites and Hunters

The Sangheili General and Ranger Commander are the easiest bosses to beat in my opinion. One way to kill them quickly is with a Melee Attack to the back or a Needler. I find these methods the quickest to defeating these bosses.

To Defeat the Patrol Leader and Tankmaster Rok I recommend using a Plasma Pistol. First thing you do is charge up Your Plasma Pistol and keep firing at the vehicle until they get out of it. Than you just Melee the Elite or just shoot at him. I find this method more efficient and faster than blasting at the vehicles with a Fuel Rod or Rocket Launcher. Note: You cant take there vehicles.

To Defeat Baron ‘Sraom I recommend using a **Hydra Launcher,**Warthog, Saw, or Turret. I find these methods are very good at killing him quickly and less likely that the enemy will take the kill. You can also use the Plasma Pistol but some players might find it hard to shoot him down. Tip: When he goes down to attack you can EMP his vehicle

To defeat Remnant Hunters I recommend using a Saw, or Fuel Rod and shooting them in the back. I also recommend that you fight them with a partner.

Also running the Elites over with a Ghost or any vehicle is Highly Efficient

Prometheans

To defeat the Soldier Enforcer I recommend a Melee Attack from behind or Running them over. Also any power weapon is useful to defeating him.

To defeat the Knight Marshal, Knight Strategos, and Knight Dignitary I recommend shooting there Armor off first.( Its the Glowing Circles ) After you do that just Melee there back or shoot at there back with any weapon.

To defeat Captain Hestro I recommend using a Banshee. I noticed that he doesn’t attack you when your above him. The cons of using the Banshee is the enemies can shoot you down pretty easily.

The best way to defeat Warden Eternal is to use a Spartan Laser when his really weak. Other than that just repeatedly shoot him with your teammates is the next best option. Also defeat Enemies Attacking Warden Eternal this can help your team greatly.

( You might notice that I didn’t put a Tank as a option or any other Power Weapons. I did this because many people probably don’t have these Req Cards at there disposal )

Also this is my First Guild so I would really like some Constructive Criticism on how to get better. This guild will get Updated Regularly. GT FEAR iLLuMz

Constructive criticism. I think you mean guide instead of guild.

I have tanks at my disposal

I didn’t know patrol leader and rok would get out if plasma pistoled. Thanks!

> 2807377803439483;2:
> Constructive criticism. I think you mean guide instead of guild.

thanks for catching that. won’t happen next time.

> 2533274803493024;4:
> I didn’t know patrol leader and rok would get out if plasma pistoled. Thanks!

No problem glad I could help.

There’s a Legendary knight in the Fortress on Stormbreak, and sometimes it seems like the enemy team (never my own) somehow insta-kills him. I see his bar of health is full but then suddenly it will disappear and the announcer will say “Enemy eliminated the Knight Commander.”

> 2533274978553590;7:
> There’s a Legendary knight in the Fortress on Stormbreak, and sometimes it seems like the enemy team (never my own) somehow insta-kills him. I see his bar of health is full but then suddenly it will disappear and the announcer will say “Enemy eliminated the Knight Commander.”

I’ve never seen someone Insta-kill a Knight Commander before in Stormbreak. I’ll look into that. I will check any possible weapons they could have used or vehicles.

Spartan Laser FTW!!! It is my favorite for vehicle bosses.

> 2533274855931484;9:
> Spartan Laser FTW!!!

Spartan Lasers are the Best FTW!!!

> 2535444861851062;10:
> > 2533274855931484;9:
> > Spartan Laser FTW!!!
>
>
> Spartan Lasers are the Best FTW!!!

I have found it to pretty much guarantee the wraith boss kills. Most players don’t seem to appreciate this. I rarely get beaten to it once they hit a certain health level. I see people try with small arms and fuel rods and rockets mostly. Laser is so much faster and more efficient in my opinion.

Didn’t know the vehicle drivers got out if you keep plasma pistoling them, good call!

> 2533274855931484;11:
> > 2535444861851062;10:
> > > 2533274855931484;9:
> > > Spartan Laser FTW!!!
> >
> >
> > Spartan Lasers are the Best FTW!!!
>
>
> I have found it to pretty much guarantee the wraith boss kills. Most players don’t seem to appreciate this. I rarely get beaten to it once they hit a certain health level. I see people try with small arms and fuel rods and rockets mostly. Laser is so much faster and more efficient in my opinion.

It is easier to kill a Wraith with a Spartan Laser. Don’t know why I didn’t put it as a option and I agree I see people using Fuel Rods and Rockets and not doing much damage to the wraith. I also don’t know why people use small arms to attack the wraith. it hardly does any damage.

> 2533274805578773;12:
> Didn’t know the vehicle drivers got out if you keep plasma pistoling them, good call!

no problem glad I could help.

> 2535444861851062;13:
> > 2533274855931484;11:
> > > 2535444861851062;10:
> > > > 2533274855931484;9:
> > > > Spartan Laser FTW!!!
> > >
> > >
> > > Spartan Lasers are the Best FTW!!!
> >
> >
> > I have found it to pretty much guarantee the wraith boss kills. Most players don’t seem to appreciate this. I rarely get beaten to it once they hit a certain health level. I see people try with small arms and fuel rods and rockets mostly. Laser is so much faster and more efficient in my opinion.
>
>
> It is easier to kill a Wraith with a Spartan Laser. Don’t know why I didn’t put it as a option and I agree I see people using Fuel Rods and Rockets and not doing much damage to the wraith. I also don’t know why people use small arms to attack the wraith. it hardly does any damage.

It wrecks the banshee bosses too. I think it is just a weapon that is easily overlooked for vehicles. I see more players trying to kill me with it than the vehicle bosses, which makes me laugh. 150 VP is worth way more than 4 player kills :slight_smile:

> 2533274978553590;7:
> There’s a Legendary knight in the Fortress on Stormbreak, and sometimes it seems like the enemy team (never my own) somehow insta-kills him. I see his bar of health is full but then suddenly it will disappear and the announcer will say “Enemy eliminated the Knight Commander.”

Ill tell you after I get my Big Game Hunter commendation. It is not a glitch or exploit though.

> 2807377803439483;16:
> > 2533274978553590;7:
> > There’s a Legendary knight in the Fortress on Stormbreak, and sometimes it seems like the enemy team (never my own) somehow insta-kills him. I see his bar of health is full but then suddenly it will disappear and the announcer will say “Enemy eliminated the Knight Commander.”
>
>
> Ill tell you after I get my Big Game Hunter commendation. It is not a glitch or exploit though.

Usually there are so many people from both teams rushing this one that he drops pretty quickly. Send in 20 people (2 behind in each of the first bases for the teams) with ARs and this guy drops fast. At least, that has been my observation.

I would always use warthogs (even myself) on tankmaster rok and captain hestro
Railgun on captain wamik

> 2533274820441404;18:
> I would always use warthogs (even myself) on tankmaster rok and captain hestro
> Railgun on captain wamik

Thanks for the method ill try it out.

> 2533274855931484;15:
> > 2535444861851062;13:
> > > 2533274855931484;11:
> > > > 2535444861851062;10:
> > > > > 2533274855931484;9:
> > > > > Spartan Laser FTW!!!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Spartan Lasers are the Best FTW!!!
> > >
> > >
> > > I have found it to pretty much guarantee the wraith boss kills. Most players don’t seem to appreciate this. I rarely get beaten to it once they hit a certain health level. I see people try with small arms and fuel rods and rockets mostly. Laser is so much faster and more efficient in my opinion.
> >
> >
> > It is easier to kill a Wraith with a Spartan Laser. Don’t know why I didn’t put it as a option and I agree I see people using Fuel Rods and Rockets and not doing much damage to the wraith. I also don’t know why people use small arms to attack the wraith. it hardly does any damage.
>
>
> It wrecks the banshee bosses too. I think it is just a weapon that is easily overlooked for vehicles. I see more players trying to kill me with it than the vehicle bosses, which makes me laugh. 150 VP is worth way more than 4 player kills :slight_smile:

Bosses over Spartans lol