How to invite friends on BC Reach?

Trying to play Reach with my friends, we’re all playing it on the One but we havent seen any options to invite eachother.

> 2533274897477966;1:
> Trying to play Reach with my friends, we’re all playing it on the One but we havent seen any options to invite eachother.

well the lobby should have your friends listed and you can select them and invite to the game, or press SELECT and START at the same time to open 360 menu where you can then invite friends to game.

The X360 Guide has almost all the features it did on 360 on Xbox One. Like the other helpful guy said, simply press your View+Menu buttons at the same time. You can even leave your party chat on Xbox One & make a X360 party inside the backwards compatible game & talk to people who are on X360 still. They did a great job with the whole Guide thing.

If you have an xbox one would you still be able to play with xbox 360 friends??

> 2533274959783086;2:
> > 2533274897477966;1:
> > Trying to play Reach with my friends, we’re all playing it on the One but we havent seen any options to invite eachother.
>
> well the lobby should have your friends listed and you can select them and invite to the game, or press SELECT and START at the same time to open 360 menu where you can then invite friends to game.

friends playing on xbox one will not get 360 invites only messages work on both

Please don’t revive old threads, thanks