How To Improve Daily Win Packs

Have one for each gamemode. Simple as that. It will encourage people to play more then just BTB and warzone assault and be done for the day plus it could help bring more players who want to win into other gameodes.

I thought every mode already had a daily win pack.

Better yet, have the contents of those daily wins actually earn some unlockable reqs. It gets old getting nothing but points and boost cards.

> 2533274817677471;3:
> Better yet, have the contents of those daily wins actually earn some unlockable reqs. It gets old getting nothing but points and boost cards.

Seriously, this. I almost never get an unlock.

> 2533274817677471;3:
> Better yet, have the contents of those daily wins actually earn some unlockable reqs. It gets old getting nothing but points and boost cards.

it needs to be a smaller chance of getting a perma that a bronze but yea good idea

> 2533274817677471;3:

Indeed. Had a topic about this yesterday. wish it gave more silver unlocks (at least 1 for sure please)

It’s not going to happen. They’re making way too much money to give out 2 guaranteed permanent unlocks per day. If they did it one for each playlist then nobody would spend any money.

> 2533274804786783;7:
> It’s not going to happen. They’re making way too much money to give out 2 guaranteed permanent unlocks per day. If they did it one for each playlist then nobody would spend any money.

What if it was just silver unlocks? I am nearly finished with those, and people buy Gold more than silver so I dont think it would hurt their profits