How to get the red flame in halo reach

Me and my friend heard that if we complete the campaign we will get the red flame for helmet but I did not finish it but my friend did or aka my leader in the King clan and his name is TheKingof5wag101 and he did not get and I want to know if there is another way to get it, please help. The campaign was on legendary.

> 2535429006489732;1:
> Me and my friend heard that if we complete the campaign we will get the red flame for helmet but I did not finish it but my friend did or aka my leader in the King clan and his name is TheKingof5wag101 and he did not get and I want to know if there is another way to get it, please help. The campaign was on legendary.

Red flames are not given for completing the campaign, or beating it on legendary.

In fact, they’re not given at all, they’re bought. You have to have a code that came with the Halo: Reach Legendary edition. They’re pretty hard to find now, and rather pricey.

> 2533274850493408;2:
> > 2535429006489732;1:
> > Me and my friend heard that if we complete the campaign we will get the red flame for helmet but I did not finish it but my friend did or aka my leader in the King clan and his name is TheKingof5wag101 and he did not get and I want to know if there is another way to get it, please help. The campaign was on legendary.
>
> Red flames are not given for completing the campaign, or beating it on legendary.
>
> In fact, they’re not given at all, they’re bought. You have to have a code that came with the Halo: Reach Legendary edition. They’re pretty hard to find now, and rather pricey.

Thank you