How to get the DMR in warzone

Hi, in warzone I usually open gold packs because they are the biggest ones. But I never got a DMR and even when i’m in a warzone match I never see someone using it or even on the ground. I’am asking myself maybe the silver or bronze packs may give chances to get weapons you cannot get in the gold ones. Or, it is just extreamly rare to loot a DMR.

I would focus on silver packs for the Base DMR. Go gold of you want the special ones

i got one DMR and it’s req lvl 8 so i can never use it :stuck_out_tongue:

I miss the times where i clould spawn with an dmr

Think they are in promotional packs? X amount of headshots etc

> 2533274808149170;5:
> Think they are in promotional packs? X amount of headshots etc

It’s random. If you want to one that you get at lvl 3 or 4 reqs in warzone. Just focus on Silver packs at the moment

I spent about 30 bucks trying for it, I finally got its barebones version unlocked. its req 6 and should be a req 4 or 5 imo

> 2533274906443137;7:
> I spent about 30 bucks trying for it, I finally got its barebones version unlocked. its req 6 and should be a req 4 or 5 imo

It requires a REQ level of 6 to use? Wow, so it requires two more levels then the bare version of the SMG to use? Guess that’s a weapon I’m never going to be able to use in the game ever. I can barely reach level 5 during my WZA games, let alone level 6. I really don’t like the Battle Rifle which is why I want the DMR… but seeing your post, guess that isn’t going to happen.

Managed to get my desperate and greedy little hands on a promotional pack with the silenced DMR and iron sights. Unlocks REQlvl7. Rarely get it but once I do, I see immediately why they’ve made it so hard to get.

Its really overpowered. Almost zero recoil making it childs play to pick peoples heads off at mid to long range. I can knock off 4 players sprinting straight for the garage in Escape from A.R.C before they reach cover without much effort.

I’ve had the jump on me from behind and managed to spin around and knock out two players almost within melee range just from the damage and pinpoint accuracy it has.
Have yet to unlock any DMRs conventially by REQ12.

Got to say they need to bring custom load out to this game and use req packs for power weapons tired of spending most of the game with same weapons

And dmr is req level 6 I got to it once 5 seconds later game ended

Ugh, I miss my Halo 4 loadouts.
The REQ system is just pathetic in my eye’s as it’s all RNG based. You never know what your gonna get… and what you get might be garbage.
I keep getting weapon req’s for things I won’t ever use. Like needlers and mongooses.
I was happy to at Least get my BR unlocked for Warzone at… I’m not even sure what REQ level it is, but at least that unlocks fairly early now. No DMR as of yet…

Guys dont fret big team battle next week! :smiley:

I have no idea why you want Halo 4’s loadout system. Warzone is supposed to be a unique mode that isn’t traditional to the series. When 343i made Halo 4 they didn’t know what they were doing anyways.

It sucks the DMR is a high req level but making that so you, and everyone else, can spawn with it takes out the fun and just because you don’t want to work to unlock that level 6 req rank doesn’t mean you should go around saying you want a H4 loadout system in Warzone.

Winning team= higher req level

Losing team= lower req level

That is how warzone works.

Never do gold packs until you have all the commons, uncommons, and rares. They simply aren’t worth it until then. You should be doing silver packs, and occasionally bronze packs (if you want all the commons out of the way first).

Silver packs do common, uncommon, and rare. Gold packs do uncommon, rare, ultra rare, and legendary. So if you’re looking for the DMR, you should be doing silvers since it’s rare-tier. Silvers cost half as much as golds and there are only 3 tiers of stuff instead of 4, so your chances are higher as well.

I just recently got my DMR. I was level 69 and doing silver packs from day one. Funny thing is I got 3-4 DMR skins prior to it, all of which were rare or above.

DMR is a Rare weapon and can be unlocked in a Silver pack. My advice… buy bronze. You want to collect all your common and uncommon reqs quickly and get them out of the way early. I maxed commons after just a couple of weeks of bronze packs and got so many low level guns I could sell for even more bronze packs. It was just another week or so before I got all my uncommon’s getting silver packs. Now every silver pack I get has rare unlocks and a much higher chance of DMRs and other high level guns. Yeah the bronze packs “have a chance of permanent unlock” and many packs don’t but I was getting a perm maybe 1 in 3 or 4 and just selling the rest for more. It takes a bit of time but once it’s done it’s totally worth it mate :wink:

I didn’t get a DMR until I was level 73! Then I got three in a row from Gold Packs

I didn’t get a DMR until I was level 73! Then I got three in a row from Gold Packs. I only ever opened Silver Packs until I was level 73 by the way.

Mine took forever but eventually came from silver packs, best of luck to you mate.

> 2535434807953397;18:
> I didn’t get a DMR until I was level 73! Then I got three in a row from Gold Packs. I only ever opened Silver Packs until I was level 73 by the way.

That’s probably why you didn’t get one until 73.

I am still on silver packs and got my first DMR at level 41. I have four different ones now.