How to Get raider armor?

So, I’m trying to get all the armor on halo 4 to make my Spartan look like the mark VII MC. How do you get the raider armor???

There should be codes you must obtain and put down into the Halo Waypoint to unlock the Raider armor

here do you enter them?

> 2535470487558675;3:
> here do you enter them?

On the Halo Waypoint app on the dashboard. You can find the codes online however, You must meet certain criteria before you’re allowed to activate the codes.
(Side note): There are actually 2 types of raider armor.
Raider (Normal)
And Raider DSTT (Distort Skin)

You can find a list of all the Halo 4 Glyph codes here along with the unlock requirements. For the 1000 wargames completion, do note that it discounts Join In Progress matches. It’s only full matches that count towards completion. You can your total wargames in your Waypoint profile under your Halo 4 profile. Currently you are at 204 games completed :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;5:
> You can find a list of all the Halo 4 Glyph codes here along with the unlock requirements. For the 1000 wargames completion, do note that it discounts Join In Progress matches. It’s only full matches that count towards completion. You can your total wargames in your Waypoint profile under your Halo 4 profile. Currently you are at 204 games completed :slight_smile:

What’s the fastest to get 1000 matches done honestly. I been spending so much time on Halo MCC to feel like spending much time on the 360

> 2533274803137071;6:
> > 2533274813317074;5:
> > You can find a list of all the Halo 4 Glyph codes here along with the unlock requirements. For the 1000 wargames completion, do note that it discounts Join In Progress matches. It’s only full matches that count towards completion. You can your total wargames in your Waypoint profile under your Halo 4 profile. Currently you are at 204 games completed :slight_smile:
>
>
> What’s the fastest to get 1000 matches done honestly. I been spending so much time on Halo MCC to feel like spending much time on the 360

Infection, Rumble, or Swat most likely.

You can also play some griffball, that usualy goes in pretty fast. Just make sure to get a few kills so it doesn’t look like you’re boosting

> 2533274813317074;8:
> You can also play some griffball, that usualy goes in pretty fast. Just make sure to get a few kills so it doesn’t look like you’re boosting

How did I forget about grifball -.-’