How to get picked colors?

Hey guys. I’m trying to make a Machinima, but I don’t know how to choose a game mode where my character have different color, meaning, no blue or red team based.
Every body jus say “Go to free-for-all”, but I really can’t find that game mode, not even online, forge or custom games. How do I play that?

Obs: My Game is not in english so, if you can tell me like “the thrird option on forge game’s menu, etc.” I would really apreciate it.

If you choose like infinity slayer you should be able to change it so it doesn’t have any teams. I’m talking about like in the settings of that game mode.

> 2535408555675237;1:
> Hey guys. I’m trying to make a Machinima, but I don’t know how to choose a game mode where my character have different color, meaning, no blue or red team based.
> Every body jus say “Go to free-for-all”, but I really can’t find that game mode, not even online, forge or custom games. How do I play that?
>
> Obs: My Game is not in english so, if you can tell me like “the thrird option on forge game’s menu, etc.” I would really apreciate it.

In custom game it is necessary to just remove the teams in the parameters of the mode of play. In mode forge it is impossible. ^^