How to get OUT of Coliseum

You may have seen someone do this already, but you can get out of coliseum in matchmaking.

I can’t see it becoming particularly problematic as it’s not easy to get right first time, but it could be handy if you’re left 1v4 in a game but don’t want to quit.

I’ve made this video explaining.

That’s pretty cool

Ahh I miss stuff like this from pre-death zone games.

Put this map in Doubles Now lol

> 2533274803983077;3:
> Ahh I miss stuff like this from pre-death zone games.

I know what you mean! Trying to find spots like this was always pretty fun.

well at least it’s not like Orion where you could get out and still get kills. the only issue I see would be a team scoring once in ctf and then taking the enemy flag out there and running down the clock.

> 2533274961579910;6:
> well at least it’s not like Orion where you could get out and still get kills. the only issue I see would be a team scoring once in ctf and then taking the enemy flag out there and running down the clock.

Can you get there in time with flag that is the question. IMO if you can then you deserve the Win

There’s ways to get out of overgrowth. If anyone wants to hide in it in doubles, add me ^.^ gt is same as username. Message me on xbl.

It’s actually more problematic giving players the knowledge to get out. Good job op.

> 2533274869022335;9:
> It’s actually more problematic giving players the knowledge to get out. Good job op.

When/if it becomes problematic then it will be patched.

This is 100% game-breaking. Yeah if you are in a 1v4 situation you like it, but if you camp with a flag. The match is ruined for all Players.

> 2533274921373075;11:
> This is 100% game-breaking. Yeah if you are in a 1v4 situation you like it, but if you camp with a flag. The match is ruined for all Players.

That would certainly be the main problem. So far I’ve only seen it MM when one team is down on players. If you could manage to do this first time with the flag then it would certainly ruin the game.

isnt this promoting cheating/griefing?

> 2535418262439483;4:
> Put this map in Doubles Now lol

Lol all I can imagine is Legiqn and Courage making another “hiding in doubles” episode. This would be awesome.

> 2533274792003229;13:
> isnt this promoting cheating/griefing?

Potentially, although I personally think it’s an interesting element of Halo that has nearly been lost.