How to get more Spartan kills in Warzone

Title says it all. How do I get more Spartan kills in Warzone? I still have fun in the mode and enjoy going for the bosses, and I usually end up near the top of the leaderboard just off of the boss kills I get. I just have more fun killing other players, but for some reason I find that much harder to do in Warzone than Arena or BTB (my Warzone K/D sucks and I frequently get destroyed by enemy players). So what can I do differently?

Bigger maps so player may not react the way you’d think, there’s more places to hide or sniper from but it more likely they have a better choice of weapon and vehicles to use so pick the ones they like best !

It’s tough to give advice without knowing what you’re currently doing, but the broad strokes…

1. Use power weapons and vehicles.
  2. Get better loadouts and armor mods.
  3. Travel in packs and help your teammates (Yes, those are two entirely different things).

Find a good counter-angle to wear the bulk of the opponents are usually firing.

For example, if an opponent has line-of-sight from the garage to your armory, find a position where you can shoot on them. They will be focused on your armory, and you can counterattack from your position.

Play a few games without going for the IA and focus on the spartans , that way you can see the paterns that people is using and then use it at your favor…

I am not the best at Warzone, but a recommendation from me would be to use SMG and Battle Rifle when available. Using a Ghost is another good strategy as it has speed and a decent weapon.

> 2533274871237374;5:
> Play a few games without going for the IA and focus on the spartans , that way you can see the paterns that people is using and then use it at your favor…

Sounds like a good time… With that idea, I think I’m going to be hunting spartans once I get used to the controls come Tuesday. Finally getting into the game… Are ninjaing skills still usable?

You play better.
Make more use of weapons, listen to call outs, work the map to you advantage.

Try to find a good and safe vantage piont

I think I can help. Resume.

Use the classic BR/SMG and stay away from the default BR because the sight is useless in warzone. Later on replace SMG with DMR. Stay in safe areas on the maps that have high traffic that you can shoot safely. If you have it, use Enhanced Thrusters the second you hit req 5. If not, use the best mobility or shield armor mod you have.

The screenshot I linked was using ZERO reqs all game (no snipers, no tanks, etc). Only loadout stuff (pure BR/DMR). In addition to high kills I had low deaths (11 for that game I think). Using kinetic bolts on your guns is imo the best attachment because you can take potshots at vehicles (a tank goes down after a few mags of DMR with kinetic) allowing you to be a great vehicle kill assister without using any reqs.

Focus on people running in the open and killing them quickly then moving on to the next. People blindly sprinting in the open is very common in warzone and they are ultra easy to kill. Use high ground heavily. Stay near bases to keep your ammo up and also defend them from being capped. Don’t challenge multiple people at once, wait for them to turn their back or be distracted by someone before jumping back after them.

The catch is to get high kills you have to have a good shot. Perfect kills are a dime a dozen in warzone if you have good aim because it’s less common to be shot back.

All great advice guys, thanks for the feedback!

> 2696128169788667;4:
> Find a good counter-angle to wear the bulk of the opponents are usually firing.
>
> For example, if an opponent has line-of-sight from the garage to your armory, find a position where you can shoot on them. They will be focused on your armory, and you can counterattack from your position.

This was a good tip.