How to get Mark VI Armour and visor?

Im a little confused. Some say its legendary solo and some say its legendary co-op, and some say is doesn’t matter

you have to complete legendary on solo or co-op.

Thanks man!

sigh I’ll have to do it solo anyway seeing as how laggy co-op is.

I’m doing okay so far though.

Took me 10 hours solo, well worth it in the end. Although I have been asked numerous times how I got it which is a bit annoying, so I took it off…

I only use the visor colour :slight_smile:

But yeah, solo and co-op unlocks it.

> Took me 10 hours solo, well worth it in the end. Although I have been asked numerous times how I got it which is a bit annoying, so I took it off…

reminds me of the day I got recon… (within 24 hours of ODST release) i had finished the vidmasters and received my glorious helmet. Got so many children asking if i worked for bungie, how did I get it, and begging to be my friend… Good times… Good times.

> > Took me 10 hours solo, well worth it in the end. Although I have been asked numerous times how I got it which is a bit annoying, so I took it off…
>
> reminds me of the day I got recon… (within 24 hours of ODST release) i had finished the vidmasters and received my glorious helmet. Got so many children asking if i worked for bungie, how did I get it, and begging to be my friend… Good times… Good times.

Reminds me of the time I got the Bungie nameplate next to our names in Halo Reach + blue flames, everyone thought I worked for Bungie, and lots of people just stared at me and gave me power weapons (I know, right!?). Good times they were :slight_smile:

> > > Took me 10 hours solo, well worth it in the end. Although I have been asked numerous times how I got it which is a bit annoying, so I took it off…
> >
> > reminds me of the day I got recon… (within 24 hours of ODST release) i had finished the vidmasters and received my glorious helmet. Got so many children asking if i worked for bungie, how did I get it, and begging to be my friend… Good times… Good times.
>
> Reminds me of the time I got the Bungie nameplate next to our names in Halo Reach + blue flames, everyone thought I worked for Bungie, and lots of people just stared at me and gave me power weapons (I know, right!?). Good times they were :slight_smile:

“Ohhhh, so this is what it feels like to be Master Chief.”

so frustrating, i completed co-op legendary with my friend, however at the final cutscene i lagged out of xbox live and continued it on solo, i got the achievements for completing it on legendary and co-op etc. but didnt get the armour, even though my friend did? can anyone help?

You could try to redo the last mission to see if it unlocks then.

Can someone help me? I completed it on co-op Legendary and my friend got it but not me. I have the achievement, and on my service record it says I beat it. Message me on Xbox if you have any solutions.

My GT: FrostyTheDevil

Reminds me of the time i got to Inheritor on halo reach, i was the 5th person over xbox live to reach Inheritor, hundreds of messages a day, not to mention friend request. buy yes you are correst to get the Mark VI armor you must complete the campaign on legendary alone or co-op. you will also unlock the legendary visor (gold) and the S117 Service Tag. Hope this helped.

yeah you have to do the last level again, it did not register the last level online

It says that I have 8 missions done on legendary but it didn’t give me the armor. Any suggestions on what may be wrong?

> It says that I have 8 missions done on legendary but it didn’t give me the armor. Any suggestions on what may be wrong?

1st of all, don’t bring back dead threads.

And, as for your question, try to watch the opening animation thingy on Legendary too, and make sure all of your missions are either done fully on solo or co-op.

If still no luck, I don’t know what to do.

> It says that I have 8 missions done on legendary but it didn’t give me the armor. Any suggestions on what may be wrong?

You need to complete each of the campaign missions online otherwise the commendations won’t register.

And please don’t necropost a 9 month old thread.

Do you have to complete the missions in order?

Legendary solo or co-op. My solo playthrough took about 6 hours.

The order doesn’t matter, all you have to do is unlock the Campaign Commendations; this must be done over Xbox Live.

(Wow, this thread was 8-month necroposted twice)