How to get Halo Mcc for free

My friend (who has MCC on his console) logged on to his gamertag on another friends xbone (Who does not hav mcc on his console). And then they played some fifa or whatever. The next day, my friend (who did not have the game, had the game fully installed. So my friend, who had the game first, went to another friend, logged in to his account, and the download started instantly!
Now we all have the game, yeey. Custum games!

He can download the game, but he won’t be able to play it as it’ll ask for the disc. Tried it with another game already.

This only works if the person who has bought MCC gamertag is signed in to the other persons console at the same time or if he makes the friends console the home console.

> 2533275021833577;2:
> He can download the game, but he won’t be able to play it as it’ll ask for the disc. Tried it with another game already.

> 2580187286522777;3:
> This only works if the person who has bought MCC gamertag is signed in to the other persons console at the same time or if he makes the friends console the home console.

I just finished a game with my friends. They where on two different consols and only one of them bought the game :stuck_out_tongue: