How To Get Halo 2 PC To Work On Xbox 360

I see people have the, Halo 2 (PC) game in their game list on Xbox 360. When I put my disk in, it does not work and I can not find out how people do it themselves. Anyone out there have an idea on how to make it work?

You can’t. They’ve probably just played it on PC on the same account and Xbox Live has, or has had, the capability of adding that to their games list. Sorry.

> 2533274825830455;2:
> You can’t. They’ve probably just played it on PC on the same account and Xbox Live has, or has had, the capability of adding that to their games list. Sorry.

Thanks for the information and for replying REALLY quickly. I really appreciate it.

> 2533274825830455;2:
> You can’t. They’ve probably just played it on PC on the same account and Xbox Live has, or has had, the capability of adding that to their games list. Sorry.

They show up on your friends list because their logged into the Xbox Live Gamertag playing online. Halo 2 PC has its own set of achievements so you could log on and play online. It won’t run on Xbox because it’s a PC game.

You can not download the game anymore, but I think you can buy the disk version that came out for PC or buy the classic version of xbox

I’ve gotten achievements for halo 2 PC just get a copy of halo 2 vista and it well ask you to sign in while on your pc when you launch the game you don’t play on xbox 360 at all to get the achievements and you can only get the ones for campaign since halo 2 servers are down and projectcartographer (something that brought back halo 2 multiplayer)won’t give you achievements because you can’t sign in to your xbox live account on that.

Note to y’all:

You also need to install the Games for Windows Client, from here: Xbox Support
Specifically, click the word “here” that is a hyperlink.
My experience was that it wouldn’t play without being logged into that program, in addition to the GfWL client inside Halo 2.

Also, contrary to public belief, though I’m not sure how, there is a way to get those MP achievements. I read another forum string a couple days ago (Here on halowaypoint) and the author said it was possible (said he’d explain outside the forum is any written explanation would be quite lengthy). If you want real proof, there is also a logged record on trueachievements that some guy got those MP achievements within the past month.

Cheers,
CHEMistry Inc.

> 2533274999857839;8:
> > 2535460987509086;7:
> > Note to y’all:
> >
> > You also need to install the Games for Windows Client, from here: Xbox Support
> > Specifically, click the word “here” that is a hyperlink.
> > My experience was that it wouldn’t play without being logged into that program, in addition to the GfWL client inside Halo 2.
> >
> > Also, contrary to public belief, though I’m not sure how, there is a way to get those MP achievements. I read another forum string a couple days ago (Here on halowaypoint) and the author said it was possible (said he’d explain outside the forum is any written explanation would be quite lengthy). If you want real proof, there is also a logged record on trueachievements that some guy got those MP achievements within the past month.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > CHEMistry Inc.
>
> Not if you use the Project Cartographer mod, that also allows online gaming again. However, if you said you have a 360 the best thing to do is xlink kai

Doesn’t Project Cartographer tunnel via LAN just like Xlink Kai?

While I have used PC for H2 (PC), and it does work well, please note that you won’t be able to earn achievements for the campaign if you use PC.