How to get forum medals

Mhm.

> 2533274922918809;1:
> Mhm.

Actually another forum member is currently working on a thread that will be the perfect answer to this.

I expect it to be posted in a few days. :slight_smile:

In the mean time though this thread will help. Though its very outdated.
Linky.

> 2533274922918809;1:
> Mhm.

Well, there are quite the handful of medals, and unfortunately, some of them are now discontinued. Also, the list of Halo Waypoint Forum Medals is a bit out of date. I will help out with what I know. Medals with (Discontinued) are no longer issued due to the requirement being no longer possible or a limited time medal.

Here are the discontinued medals:

Photographer (Discontinued)-Have a photo featured by BS Angel in her weekly screenshot theme here on Halo Waypoint in the weekly forum bulletin.

Three Years (Discontinued)-Being here for three years from day one of Halo Waypoint Opening.

Community Member of the Week (Discontinued)-Recieving the Community Member of the Week title from BS Angel and being asked questions to have them featured on Halo Waypoint’s weekly bulletin.

Host with the Most (Discontinued)-Successfully Organized and Held three successful forum playdates and recognized by BS Angel for it.

CLASSIFIED (Discontinued)-Joined the Ranks of Section Three/ONI by cracking an ARG Code for Halo 4 or assisting in the cracking of an ARG Code for Halo 4

Director (Discontinued)-Had a machinima or montage featured in a Halo Waypoint Weekly Bulletin

Artist (Discontinued)-Had one’s own Halo themed artwork featured in a Halo Waypoint Weekly Bulletin

E3 Contributor (Discontinued)- Three different medal variants, relating to commenting during the E3 2012 event on Halo Waypoint.

FLAG (Discontinued)-Donated money to help with Breast Cancer research during an event on Halo Waypoint.

Halo 4 Ambassador (Discontinued)-Was a ‘Rock Star’ (Don’t know the requirements) during the launch of Halo 4.

Halo 5 Guardians MP Beta (Discontinued)-Played the Halo 5 Guardians Multiplayer Beta.

LoL (Discontined)-Had a comment to a photo chosen by BS Angel featured in the weekly Friday Caption Fun contest.

Egg Hunter (Discontinued)-Found a Campaign related Easter Egg before anybody else in Halo 4 and shared it on the Halo Waypoint forums.

Here are the currently active Waypoint Forum Medals:

Donut Bringer-Bringer of the Doughnuts (Don’t know the requirements)

Feet First-Make A post in the Halo Waypoint Forums.

Enlisted-Joined a Spartan Company on the Halo Waypoint Website

Statistician-Looked at a player’s Service Record to a Halo game on Halo Waypoint

Snapshot Sharpshooter-Have a photo featured in the Halo Universe part of Halo Waypoint by Grimbrother One for CF Snapshots

Fodder Feeder-Have a Question sent to Grimbrother One in the Canon Fodder threads of Halo Waypoint answered and featured by him.

Write On-Had a writing creation featured in a Community Creative Writing Contest held by Grimbrother One on Halo Waypoint

Master Builder (Unobtainable)-Given to those who do work on the Halo Waypoint Website (From what I understand)

So I hope this helps you and cuts the time down to see which medals are still obtainable. On a side note, make sure to thank Monitor DavidJCobb for the Thanksgiven Emblem in Halo 5. If you goto this outdated thread and see his post (The fourth one down), he was the one who created the initial idea, then 343i apparently took the idea and made their own interation of it. Three years in the making, thank you DavidJCobb, otherwise the Thanksgiven emblem in Halo 5 wouldn’t exist.

> 2533274898831741;3:
> > 2533274922918809;1:
> > Mhm.
>
> Well, there are quite the handful of medals, and unfortunately, some of them are now discontinued. Also, the list of Halo Waypoint Forum Medals is a bit out of date. I will help out with what I know. Medals with (Discontinued) are no longer issued due to the requirement being no longer possible or a limited time medal.
>
> Here are the discontinued medals:
>
> Photographer (Discontinued)-Have a photo featured by BS Angel in her weekly screenshot theme here on Halo Waypoint in the weekly forum bulletin.
>
> Three Years (Discontinued)-Being here for three years from day one of Halo Waypoint Opening.
>
> Community Member of the Week (Discontinued)-Recieving the Community Member of the Week title from BS Angel and being asked questions to have them featured on Halo Waypoint’s weekly bulletin.
>
> Host with the Most (Discontinued)-Successfully Organized and Held three successful forum playdates and recognized by BS Angel for it.
>
> CLASSIFIED (Discontinued)-Joined the Ranks of Section Three/ONI by cracking an ARG Code for Halo 4 or assisting in the cracking of an ARG Code for Halo 4
>
> Director (Discontinued)-Had a machinima or montage featured in a Halo Waypoint Weekly Bulletin
>
> Artist (Discontinued)-Had one’s own Halo themed artwork featured in a Halo Waypoint Weekly Bulletin
>
> E3 Contributor (Discontinued)- Three different medal variants, relating to commenting during the E3 2012 event on Halo Waypoint.
>
> FLAG (Discontinued)-Donated money to help with Breast Cancer research during an event on Halo Waypoint.
>
> Halo 4 Ambassador (Discontinued)-Was a ‘Rock Star’ (Don’t know the requirements) during the launch of Halo 4.
>
> Halo 5 Guardians MP Beta (Discontinued)-Played the Halo 5 Guardians Multiplayer Beta.
>
> LoL (Discontined)-Had a comment to a photo chosen by BS Angel featured in the weekly Friday Caption Fun contest.
>
> Egg Hunter (Discontinued)-Found a Campaign related Easter Egg before anybody else in Halo 4 and shared it on the Halo Waypoint forums.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Here are the currently active Waypoint Forum Medals:
>
> Donut Bringer-Bringer of the Doughnuts (Don’t know the requirements)
>
> Feet First-Make A post in the Halo Waypoint Forums.
>
> Enlisted-Joined a Spartan Company on the Halo Waypoint Website
>
> Statistician-Looked at a player’s Service Record to a Halo game on Halo Waypoint
>
> Snapshot Sharpshooter-Have a photo featured in the Halo Universe part of Halo Waypoint by Grimbrother One for CF Snapshots
>
> Fodder Feeder-Have a Question sent to Grimbrother One in the Canon Fodder threads of Halo Waypoint answered and featured by him.
>
> Write On-Had a writing creation featured in a Community Creative Writing Contest held by Grimbrother One on Halo Waypoint
>
> Master Builder (Unobtainable)-Given to those who do work on the Halo Waypoint Website (From what I understand)
>
> So I hope this helps you and cuts the time down to see which medals are still obtainable. On a side note, make sure to thank Monitor DavidJCobb for the Thanksgiven Emblem in Halo 5. If you goto this outdated thread and see his post (The fourth one down), he was the one who created the initial idea, then 343i apparently took the idea and made their own interation of it. Three years in the making, thank you DavidJCobb, otherwise the Thanksgiven emblem in Halo 5 wouldn’t exist.

Thanks for the list! I know this is old but with the Halo Infinite announcement this really helps some of the rank/badge hunters!

New badge:

Headhunter - Participate in the one of the Halo MCC Insider Program Flights

> 2599622463487888;4:
>

You had already found the medal discussion thread, there’s no need to revive an old thread to go along with that.