How To Get DOUBLE your Double XP!

Hey everyone, your pal SHADOWSTRIKE1 here.

Just thought I’d share this bit of information with you all.

For those who purchase specially marked bags of Doritos, you are able to enter the code on the bag online at http://www.dewxp.com/ to give yourself Double XP in Halo 4.

What you may NOT know is that your Doritos codes can be used TWICE. The catch to this is that they can only be used once per DewXP.com account. Thus, share and trade with your friends (or have a second DewXP account)! I’m not quite sure why this was put into place, but it was like this with CoD as well. My guess is to allow people to still have a chance at entering the code if some guy had gone into the store and took a pic of the code (I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU DO THIS). Who knows.

This also works with Mountain Dew Double XP codes! Thus, if you were to partner a Doritos code along with a Mountain Dew code, and you use them twice, you would top out at 17 games of Double XP for those two codes (3 for Doritos, 3 for Dew, 2 for combo bonus, then doubled)!

It is against the rules of Dew/Doritos to Buy/Sell/Trade/Barter codes and/or Double XP time. Thus, the key word here is SHARE. Do not trade. Be generous, and hope someone is generous back to you. Note: someone MAY have taken a pic of your bag’s code, thus only allowing you to enter it once.

Just wanted to make sure you all got every bit of XP you can. Hopefully this helps some of you. Feel free to meet some people in this chat who would like to share with you, but beware of scammers.

This is not a thread about if Double XP is stupid, should be allowed in other countries, etc. It’s simply letting you know about this situation. Please keep chat on topic.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Known Issues
For those having issues on the website and perhaps stuck at the “Completed” screen, clear your browser cache and it will fix it.

Some Dew codes appear to work twice, while others appear to work only once. Will update with more findings.

You MUST play a game of Halo 4 multiplayer online PRIOR to pushing your Double XP to your account. Here is the official statement from the rules-

To redeem your XP Matches follow the onscreen instructions in the Dashboard to select a Code to apply the XP Matches associated with that Code to a specific Gamer ID/Gamer tag. In order to assign and use XP Matches to a Gamer ID/Gamer tag the Gamer ID/Gamer tag account holder must purchase the Halo 4 game and log into Xbox LIVE gold War Games mode prior to “pushing” their XP Matches to that Gamer ID/Gamer tag.

Ways To MAX Your Double XP
Many people like to think up the best ways to maximize their Double XP as best as they can. Some people will tell you to take pictures of bags in-store. I do not suggest this, as it ruins the experience for everyone else. Instead, I suggest purchasing the products yourself, but do it in an EFFICIENT way.

The best way is to purchase your Doritos and Mountain Dew together. If you redeem both a Mountain Dew code and a Doritos code together, you get an additional 3 games of Double XP. So, you get 3 games from Doritos, 3 games from the Dew, and 3 additional games for a total of 9 games. Now, if you use the “DOUBLE Your Double XP” method above, you’re coming in at a total of 18 games of Double XP. To max out your Double XP at 200 games (the limit), you will need to do this roughly 12 times, making your total costs come in around $36. You will also have some extra games to gift away.

To bring this offer even further, purchase your items at Dollar General. If you purchase a participating bottle of Mountain Dew and a bag of Doritos, you not only get the codes from those products, but an additional code will be printed on your receipt for an additional 2 games of Double XP. This will make your purchase give you TWENTY[/g] games of Double XP. Doing this 10 times will make you hit your max of 200 games of Double XP. Note: only one additional code is printed per purchase, so you will need to make 10 separate purchases, which will land you somewhere close to $30.
I recommend staying away from the Mountain Dew 24-pack, as the cost isn’t XP-efficient. The “Power Of 1” bonus which gives you an additional 3 games for using a Dew and Doritos code together has a limit of 1 bonus per week. Thus, you’ll have to spread out your code inputs to max your XP gain. Some of you want to have the full 200 games before launch, thus, you wont be able to fully take advantage of the Power Of 1 bonuses, making you spend more money.
<3 SHADOWSTRIKE1

Thanks for the info. Just wondering, have you seen any Dew yet? Lots have said they have, yet I have not.

I have some codes to swap if anybody is interested. Just shoot me a PM.

I’m not your pal, buddy!

> Thanks for the info. Just wondering, have you seen any Dew yet? Lots have said they have, yet I have not.

It appears as though Mountain Dew was shipped out this week.

While stores had bags of the Doritos in the back and street dated for the 15th (some stores sold them early), the Mountain Dew was actually shipped out this week. Talk with your local gas stations and find out when their Mountain Dew shipments come in (usually once a week). For instance, I have one store getting them tomorrow, and another store getting them on Monday.

> I’m not your pal, buddy!

Hey! He’s not your buddy, guy!

That’s really helpful! I guess I’d better look harder for some Doritos! Thanks!

Will dew work

Ha ha! The double XP has been doubled!

> Will dew work

As long as it’s got a Double XP Code, then yes.

> Thanks for the info. Just wondering, have you seen any Dew yet? Lots have said they have, yet I have not.

I managed to find the Halo 4 mountain dew and Doritos at my local Stop & Shop and CVS. Surprisingly, there were none at my local 7 eleven.

> > Will dew work
>
> As long as it’s got a Double XP Code, then yes.

Not sure about that one. It didn’t work for CoD, so I’m not sure if it will work this time around either.

> > > Will dew work
> >
> > As long as it’s got a Double XP Code, then yes.
>
> Not sure about that one. It didn’t work for CoD, so I’m not sure if it will work this time around either.

My 24 pack worked just fine, and that’s regular Dew (you do mean regular Mountain Dew, right?)

> > > > Will dew work
> > >
> > > As long as it’s got a Double XP Code, then yes.
> >
> > Not sure about that one. It didn’t work for CoD, so I’m not sure if it will work this time around either.
>
> My 24 pack worked just fine, and that’s regular Dew (you do mean regular Mountain Dew, right?)

Well that’s great news! I figure if it works for regular Dew, it’ll also work for GameFuel.

Just tried it with both my dew codes and my chip codes. The Dew ones don’t seem to work twice but Doritos did thanks!

Edit: My Dew was 20oz btw.

> Just tried it with both my dew codes and my chip codes. The Dew ones don’t seem to work twice but Doritos did thanks!
>
> Edit: My Dew was 20oz btw.

Hmm… this is a pretty strange situation… Some people have been able to enter their Dew codes twice, while others have not been able to.

Wait are you sure this works???

You might loose all your codes if you do this people!!!
Let me look into it first, i’m thinking you all put your codes in but say someone has the same of one code then whoever applies it on the website first gets to keep it. let me look into this before giving your codes out ok!

> Wait are you sure this works???
>
> You might loose all your codes if you do this people!!!
> Let me look into it first, i’m thinking you all put your codes in but say someone has the same of one code then whoever applies it on the website first gets to keep it. let me look into this before giving your codes out ok!

Yes, this most certainly works. I did it with Modern Warfare 3 back in the day. Dew/Doritos have not listed anything against people using a valid codes twice, or by anyone having multiple accounts. I currently have 402 double XP matches (201 games on MY DewXP account, and 201 on my girlfriends).

I’m not certain as to why the codes work twice. My guess is due to people snapping pictures of the bags so it gives another chance to the person who buys the bag. You just cannot enter the same code on the same DewXP account. Thus, I recommend sharing with a trusted friend who wont scam you.

shadowstrike : ) hi! and well ALSO to maximize your games of DBL XP play BTB! longer games = more XP! and if thats not enough use the specialization to get more xp while playing and get incredible XP!

> > Wait are you sure this works???
> >
> > You might loose all your codes if you do this people!!!
> > Let me look into it first, i’m thinking you all put your codes in but say someone has the same of one code then whoever applies it on the website first gets to keep it. let me look into this before giving your codes out ok!
>
> Yes, this most certainly works. I did it with Modern Warfare 3 back in the day. Dew/Doritos have not listed anything against people using a valid codes twice, or by anyone having multiple accounts. I currently have 402 double XP matches (201 games on MY DewXP account, and 201 on my girlfriends).
>
> I’m not certain as to why the codes work twice. My guess is due to people snapping pictures of the bags so it gives another chance to the person who buys the bag. You just cannot enter the same code on the same DewXP account. Thus, I recommend sharing with a trusted friend who wont scam you.

Your right, I can’t see how they would justify someone buying their product to only find the code was stolen since they printed it on the outside of the bag.

What do you mean friend that would scam you?

Lol, i have my wife and myself at least, we have now 90 codes each. LOL So we are getting there, now I know to buy doritos, since dew doesn’t work, thanks man!

I’m glad you did it with Modern Warfare III makes me feel better lol.

Now I just want hundred more LOL