How to get Dedicated To Crimson Achievement

Many of you may have encounter the Glitch Achievement Dedicated to Crimson where you’ve complete all 5 Episodes along with the Chapters. Don’t worry there is a way to get the achievement my friend Spentinall found away to get it. How: Play Episode 1 Chapter 1 on Easy and complete it and you’ll get your achievement 80 G (Dedicated to Crimson).

Yes it worked for me and my friends so have fun getting your achievement

This! This works.

Actually you can complete any mission to unlock this after finishing ep 5. the glitch itself is in Ep 5 Ch 5. At least it’s not the worst bug in the world.

> Actually you can complete any mission to unlock this after finishing ep 5. the glitch itself is in Ep 5 Ch 5. At least it’s not the worst bug in the world.

Not necessarily true. Many people have replayed various missions from different episodes after finishing everything, without any results (myself included). What seems to work for most people (myself included) is beating a mission SOLO on EASY. Doesn’t have to be Episode 1 Chapter 1 as some have stated; it worked for me on Episode 2 Chapter 4.

it work
Episode 2 Chapter 4
solo on easy got it
thanks

i read in another post. i think thats right:

you must play ALL, solo or co-op, episodes through. not mixed.

I was dreading the last 3 achievements being glitched (or a huge pain), but my friend an I got them on our first attempt through Chapter 5 on Legendary.

We’re not even sure how or why we got “no easy way out”, because we died plenty. Unless it’s pretty much just a progression based achievement.

Thank you soo much Spartan Ghost! I thought i would have to do everything over again!!

Thanks for the tip!!!

Finally, 49/49 achievments complete! 1000 gamerscore.