How to get better at sticking people with pg?

In Reach, I used to stick people ALL the time with plasma grenades. In Halo 4, that’s not the case. People say sticking people in this game is much easier than in Reach, but for me, it’s the other way around. Whenever I throw the plasma grenade, I can’t get it to stick onto the enemy Spartan. It always misses by a few centimetres. In fact, my spread with plasma grenades is almost triple digits-negative. I’m good with Pulse and Frags, but why not plasmas in Halo 4? I just don’t understand.

Could you guys suggest me a few tips, help me improve with my plasma grenade throwing?

I seem to stick a lot of people on their foot - try aiming there?

Maybe people are just getting better at dodging plasma grenades because there’re so much of them because you spawn with them.

redneckhockey21 - I shall try that, thanks.

dchompy - Most likely the case. I used to stick people so many times (in Reach). In Halo 4, I’m the one who’s getting stuck.

You should use frags. I can’t stand people that spawn with plasmas and make it their goal to stick you, even if they die. It’s so annoying.

> You should use frags. I can’t stand people that spawn with plasmas and make it their goal to stick you, even if they die. It’s so annoying.

I don’t use plasmas because I can’t stick people, and I feel cheap whenever I get a Stuck! medal. I use Frags a lot because it takes down a portion of my enemies’ shields to give me that small advantage I need. I would use Pulse Grenades but you can only start off with 1 of them, so I don’t select them in my loadouts too often.

> Maybe people are just getting better at dodging plasma grenades because there’re so much of them because you spawn with them.

“clap” “clap” “clap”

i think getting killed by the frags huge blast radius is more annoying than stickies, espically by nubs who use the 3 grenade option and die once they use all 3

Use my account. I’m a magnet to those things.

I suck as well but chuck them to scare them.

Well if you ask me Halo 3 Plasma Sticking was the easiest, I would go around with the spike and stickies, and go 16-5 or so a match just using them.

But its hard to say how to get better with them, I avoid close combat(stick and boltshot and splattering with vehicles due to plasma pistol) and stick with frag grenades.

Honestly loadouts downgraded the Halo feel/atmosphere entirely.

I have a friend who primary objective is to stick the person he is battling when in CQC I laugh when he tries to me cause he misses 95% of the time. If you do this you should stop, try to kill simple as that and not have grenade sticking on your mind and then when you do decide to throw that grenade it will stick…doesn’t make sense but trust it lol. Try using frags you’ll probably like it more.

> I have a friend who primary objective is to stick the person he is battling when in CQC I laugh when he tries to me cause he misses 95% of the time. If you do this you should stop, try to kill simple as that and not have grenade sticking on your mind and then when you do decide to throw that grenade it will stick…doesn’t make sense but trust it lol. Try using frags you’ll probably like it more.

Good advice, thanks man!

I don’t know, I think that Reach sticking was a bit easier than Halo 3 :stuck_out_tongue: