How to get a old Xbox account back put it on my x

Help me out to get my account back

Hi there!

This question seems more like an Xbox Support question than a Halo forum one.

That being said however, the message is here and I’ll offer my help.

Pretty much all you have to do is enter your email address and password into your Xbox X and it should sync all of your information onto it.

If you’re talking about the Series X then you could even use your phone to set up your Xbox account providing you’re logged in on the correct account etc.

If the account you are talking about is a seriously old account from the 360 that has never seen online or “Xbox Live Gold” then I would suggest logging onto your original Xbox where the account is and connecting it to the internet etc. Once you’ve done that then you should be able to enter your account details on your other Xbox with no hassle.

If you’ve forgotten your password then that’s ok you can reset it using your email address, or phone number.

Lastly, remember that if anyone tries to assist you beyond this point (which I encourage) then not to hand over your personal details such as email / passwords. If you can’t remember it then reaching out to someone from >>Xbox Support<< will be your best bet for a positive resolution.

> 2535445608274502;2:
> Hi there!
>
> This question seems more like an Xbox Support question than a Halo forum one.
>
> That being said however, the message is here and I’ll offer my help.
>
> Pretty much all you have to do is enter your email address and password into your Xbox X and it should sync all of your information onto it.
>
> If you’re talking about the Series X then you could even use your phone to set up your Xbox account providing you’re logged in on the correct account etc.
>
> If the account you are talking about is a seriously old account from the 360 that has never seen online or “Xbox Live Gold” then I would suggest logging onto your original Xbox where the account is and connecting it to the internet etc. Once you’ve done that then you should be able to enter your account details on your other Xbox with no hassle.
>
> If you’ve forgotten your password then that’s ok you can reset it using your email address, or phone number.
>
> Lastly, remember that if anyone tries to assist you beyond this point (which I encourage) then not to hand over your personal details such as email / passwords. If you can’t remember it then reaching out to someone from >>Xbox Support<< will be your best bet for a positive resolution.

Please tell me you’re also an Xbox Ambassador. If not you should be, cos this is a textbook answer!

Closing per UK1V’s reply - Xbox Live Support is the place to look for help on these sorts of issues