How to gain XP faster

Anny suggestsions on where to spend my time the most XP efficiently or can someone link a article on the website

> 2535437944645598;1:
> Anny suggestsions on where to spend my time the most XP efficiently or can someone link a article on the website

Depends on what boosts you have if you got legendary boosts then firefight is your best bet.

Or infection in you have boosts as well.

Gambit: AI kills give out loads of XP. I got 30k from one Legendary WZFF match.

I think Holiday Fiesta with a Legendary boost gains at a faster clip than Warzone FF. The WZ boosts are more cost efficient though (~11k XP per boost card for WZ vs. ~5.1k for arena).

Game wide double XP and the Holiday Fiesta playlist are only temporary and will probably be gone by next week. For long term, you’ll probably want to play Firefight or Infection if you only solo queue. Swat is good if you want fast games, but you’ll have to play a lot of them to make any kind of decent progress in a day.

> 2727626560040591;5:
> Game wide double XP and the Holiday Fiesta playlist are only temporary and will probably be gone by next week. For long term, you’ll probably want to play Firefight or Infection if you only solo queue. Swat is good if you want fast games, but you’ll have to play a lot of them to make any kind of decent progress in a day.

Is double still going on, i thought they ended it?

I read that it was, but I haven’t played multiplayer today.

Big team fiesta and Infection have given me the most but I think that’s because of Double XP

I jumped from SR 84 to SR 90 just playing heroic firefight as well as using rare XP boosts still trying to get my forerunner destroyer commendation though

> 2727626560040591;5:
> Game wide double XP and the Holiday Fiesta playlist are only temporary and will probably be gone by next week. For long term, you’ll probably want to play Firefight or Infection if you only solo queue. Swat is good if you want fast games, but you’ll have to play a lot of them to make any kind of decent progress in a day.

Have to say, This Spartan has the right way. Don’t for get to use the XP boosts! Last but not least, play, play, play!!

Warzone and xp boosts

I heard from a 152 the best way was Firefight on Heroic or Legendary and with a boost.

I plan on getting the majority of my XP in heroic warzone firefight. It gives a really good pay out, especially when using a boost or jackpot. It is probably the most fun and least stressful playlist as well.

> 2535437944645598;1:
> Anny suggestsions on where to spend my time the most XP efficiently or can someone link a article on the website

Nice! You’re almost 22% of the way to 152, good luck on your grind.

> 2533274816788253;13:
> I plan on getting the majority of my XP in heroic warzone firefight. It gives a really good pay out, especially when using a boost or jackpot. It is probably the most fun and least stressful playlist as well.

Yeah I’ll be playing a lot of this as well. I still haven’t committed to getting to 152 but after my company gets the Achilles helmet I may be playing a lot of HWZFF. I’ve played so much SWAT lately for headshots I’m getting stressed out lol

Is there a big XP difference between playing Heroic vs Legendary WZFF? I’ve been grinding Legendary for a few days now and while I’ve been making decent progress, having to deal with the Prometheans is a nightmare sometimes compared to dealing with them on Heroic.

> 2533274975174624;15:
> Is there a big XP difference between playing Heroic vs Legendary WZFF? I’ve been grinding Legendary for a few days now and while I’ve been making decent progress, having to deal with the Prometheans is a nightmare sometimes compared to dealing with them on Heroic.

Not really but heroic is your best bet, games go quicker and enemies are less of a pian.

> 2533274816788253;13:
> I plan on getting the majority of my XP in heroic warzone firefight. It gives a really good pay out, especially when using a boost or jackpot. It is probably the most fun and least stressful playlist as well.

might try heroic warzone firefight to get some stress free playtime lol and a good payout I also found Holiday Fiesta good for XP to.

> 2533274816788729;17:
> > 2533274816788253;13:
> > I plan on getting the majority of my XP in heroic warzone firefight. It gives a really good pay out, especially when using a boost or jackpot. It is probably the most fun and least stressful playlist as well.
>
> might try heroic warzone firefight to get some stress free playtime lol and a good payout I also found Holiday Fiesta good for XP to.

Holiday fiesta gives bad exp. I was on a winning team and I was number one on the team and the match was 6 minutes. It gave me 9,000 exp but I had a mission victory exp boost on so over 4,000 of that exp came from that boost. And I got the maximum amount of exp because I was first in the game. Infection will give you 5,000 exp for a 6-minute game even if you came in 12th place and that’s without a boost on.

> 2535427674398874;9:
> I jumped from SR 84 to SR 90 just playing heroic firefight as well as using rare XP boosts still trying to get my forerunner destroyer commendation though

That’s not a lot of exp tbh. That’s only 240,000 exp. The real grind starts at SR144.

> 2533274975174624;15:
> Is there a big XP difference between playing Heroic vs Legendary WZFF? I’ve been grinding Legendary for a few days now and while I’ve been making decent progress, having to deal with the Prometheans is a nightmare sometimes compared to dealing with them on Heroic.

My opinion is that you might get a little more XP on Legendary, but you’ll use up a lot of resources. I’ve been playing WZFF on Heroic since the double XP kicked in, playing an average of 4 matches a day and I’ve made over 2,120,000 XP using a Legendary Boost. I always made at least 20,000 XP even if we lost the match after the 3rd round.