How to fix vehicle gameplay?

My idea is that, first of all the grenade count for the pulse and plasma grenades get swapped, so you get two pulse grenades and one plasma grenade.
Second if you wanted to make pulse grenades a bit more useful just make it when a vehicle is inside its radius it will slow down all vehicles functions by 50% including the speed, rate of fire and turning the turret for a second or two but without actually damaging it.

Next make all vehicles stunned by a plasma pistol only be stunned for the amount of time the wheelman mod does at the moment, and then to make the wheel man mod not useless make it immune to plasma pistol EMPs.
As well as buffing the regular Plasma pistol so it can actually kill someone.

Also make all regular weapons and the Sniper rifle (I no it’s an Anti-material weapon but not everything has to go by the halo lore) do less damage to vehicles.

Then maybe this only was used for Infinity slayer and not Slayer pro, because otherwise then vehicles might be a bit too powerful.

Please leave your thoughts in the comment section.

Yes, I agree with this. And thank you for speaking up about the sniper rifle! That thing (and to an extent the beam rifle and bi-rifle also) absolutely destroys vehicle gameplay, mostly because its hitscan and can pretty much reach any range with little to no problem.

There are so many other power weapons out there that can deal with vehicles, and the sniper shouldnt be one of them. Ever since reach introduced the mechanic, vehicles seem to have been on the decline in durability. Id also suggest that precision weapons in general (especially the dmr) do less damage to vehicles as well.

In a perfect world, people wouldnt be spawning with stickies and pp’s. But that isnt the case, so working around it is the next best thing that can be done. Good suggestions op.

Thanks, also I forgot about the binary rifle. that is another thing that is, in my opinion a bit too powerful against vehicles although I think the beam rifle is fine against vehicles.

> Thanks, also I forgot about the binary rifle. that is another thing that is, in my opinion a bit too powerful against vehicles although I think the beam rifle is fine against vehicles.

Yeah. I mean if players are any good with a sniper rifle, they should be able to shoot the enemy out of the vehicle, right? At least that’s how it’s been since CE. And yes I understand some vehicles like the tanks and the mantis don’t give you any angle to snipe the driver, but when power weapons literally fall from the sky, is it really that big a deal if the sniper can’t be used on the vehicle?

Also, I don’t know how much damage the beam rifle does to vehicles because I don’t use it for that purpose. I was just talking about sniper rifles in general.

Sorry, to be rude, but that pulse grenade idea sounds horrid. Imagine people just chucking their pulses at tanks and other land vehicles and slowing them down for easy hijacks/boardings. I think that would be worse than plasma grenades honestly.

Really, the only thing I personally think vehicles need are more resistance to plasma grenades and exactly what you said about the EMPs from the plasma pistol and the wheelman mod. (As well as players getting two pulse grenades.)

I can see where you’re coming from, I guess i was only thinking about fast moving vehicles like the warthog or the ghost.
What if a vehicle was in a pulse grenade it would slow down 50%? say if I was in a tank and someone threw a pulse at me my tank would move slower, turn the turret slower and rate of fire decreased? or is that still too powerful.